Worst player to play or your team

Saintsfan

Orioles- While Davis was truly a disappointment and worst trade ever made in ALL of baseball, Doug Decinces was also a huge Orioles flop(for those old enough to remember). He was the heir to Brooks Robinson and never amounted to anything in an Orioles uni.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll limit the list to players who've played during my lifetime.

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS - Mike Myers. Terrrrrrrible. TERRRRRRRIBLE.

ARIZONA WILDCATS - While a national championship could redeem him, Salim Stoudamire's candy bar heisting and crybaby antics mark him as my all-time least favorite Cat.

CHICAGO BEARS - McNown and Salaam are good choices, but I'll cast my vote for Curtis Enis.

PHOENIX SUNS - Jason Kidd, for beating his wife and then ripping the organization for trading him.

NY Rangers: Tom Poti, Petr Nedved, Luc Robitaille, Igor Ulanov, Dave Karpa, and Mike Dunham

NY Yankees: Armando Benitez, Jason Giambi (I never liked him, the whole steroids thing just adds to it), Juan Acevedo, and Charles Gipson (the professional pinch runner who got picked off EVERY TIME I EVER SAW HIM RUNNING THE BASES)

Milwaukee Brewers: Almost any acquisition from the Sal Bando era would do here, but I'd have to say outfielder Marc Neufield was the worst. He was acquired from the Padres at the 1996 trade deadline (along with two relief pitchers) in the Greg Vaughn trade. To be fair, I almost think too much was expected of him coming in, but he was long gone by the time Geoff Jenkins was ready for the majors.

Green Bay Packers: Tony Mandarich. Need more be said?

QPR%20Sig.png

St. Louis Cardinals: Pedro Guerrero

Worse than Chris Sabo? Paul Householder? C'mon, Pete was a legend compared to those chumps.

Blues: Jim Carey - At least he wasn't a disappointment - we knew he was a washed up has been when he arrived.

Rams: Eric Crouch - a chicken :censored: who was afraid to take a hit. Didn't even make it out of training camp. Then had second thoughts and came back the next year only to turn yellow again. If we're going strictly by guys who actually made it to the regular season roster then it would have to be Jason Sehorn.

Rams: Eric Crouch - a chicken :censored: who was afraid to take a hit. Didn't even make it out of training camp. Then had second thoughts and came back the next year only to turn yellow again. If we're going strictly by guys who actually made it to the regular season roster then it would have to be Jason Sehorn.

i forgot about Crouch...i remember he gave teh Pack the same runaround :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

CHICAGO BEARS - McNown and Salaam are good choices, but I'll cast my vote for Curtis Enis.

i REALLY forgot about Enis in my rant about McClown and Salaam. or as I like to call him, a body part I can't mention on these boards. i'd rather have had Salaam than him now that i think about it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I'm surprised no Seahawks fan has come on and said the Boz... Or is that too easy :D

i woulda said that, aside from the fact that i'm not a seahawks fan. that said, i'm gonna add another one to the list:

Oilers-Cody "The Commander" Carlson: the Oil let Moon go so THIS hack could start??? Although no one knew then, this man is the primary on-field reason there is no more Houston Oilers. :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Blues: Jim Carey - At least he wasn't a disappointment - we knew he was a washed up has been when he arrived.

Hard to believe that you can be such a washed up has-been after a more than decent season and a half.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

St. Louis Cardinals:  Pedro Guerrero

Worse than Chris Sabo? Paul Householder? C'mon, Pete was a legend compared to those chumps.

The myth and ledgend of Pedro is enough to put him up there for me. The cocaine stuff, everything.

Plus I'm reminded of the Bob And Tom Bit when he got busted for coke.

"I'M PEDRO GUERERRO!"

Probably had to hear it to laugh though...I'll shut up.

detroit red wings: tie between paul coffey and keith primeau. primeau is the most overrated player in the history of the game, in my opinion. coffey is a disgrace to defensemen everywhere and should be ashamed to call himself one.

Let's see here...

Coffey with Red Wings:

Regular Season: 231 GP, 46 G, 193 A, 239 PTS

Post-Season: 49 GP, 14 G, 36 A, 50 PTS

Plus winning the James Norris Trophy

Yeah, terrible player.

If Coffey is a disgrace to disfencemen and should be ashamed to call himself one, than so should Bobby Orr... considering they both played the same style, right?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I'll have to disagree with Patrik Stefan for the Thrashers. He's turned into a solid player. I realize people expected more, but he's not "bad."

My vote goes to Damian "The Human Sieve (When He's Not Injured)" Rhoads.

Braves- Mark Wohlers, when he came down with Sasser Syndrome.

Don't forget who could probably be the worst kicker in the history of the NFL, Rafael Sepian (at least I think that is how you spell his name) of the Cowboys. I saw one story on one of those NFL Films specials on ESPN one day, and it had one of the former Cowboys telling of how when the Cowboys were nearing the end of the game and needed a field goal to either tie or go into OT, instead of warming up, Sepian was simply reading a book. This was one of the many bonehead mistakes he made.

detroit red wings: tie between paul coffey and keith primeau.  primeau is the most overrated player in the history of the game, in my opinion. coffey is a disgrace to defensemen everywhere and should be ashamed to call himself one.

Let's see here...

Coffey with Red Wings:

Regular Season: 231 GP, 46 G, 193 A, 239 PTS

Post-Season: 49 GP, 14 G, 36 A, 50 PTS

Plus winning the James Norris Trophy

Yeah, terrible player.

If Coffey is a disgrace to disfencemen and should be ashamed to call himself one, than so should Bobby Orr... considering they both played the same style, right?

Well maybe Orr on the Blackhawks...

(Just kidding--worst goalie I've seen on the Blackhawks though?

Murray bannerman)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

more additions, this time: Bucks. no, i can't nail down 1. five pop in my head though.

#5-Shawn Respert-he tells us he had cancer NOW? why didn't he say that 10 years ago?

#4-Todd Day. enough said.

#3-Marcus Hayseed...er, Haislip. under WASTED TALENT, you will find his picture.

#2-Robert "The Antique Tractor" Trailer. and to think we drafted Dirk Nowitzki and traded him for this bum. yeah, the Mavs got a steal. seeing him in Cleveland, I wonder where the hell was that when he was here? damn thief...which reminds me...

and now, the #1 worst Buck ever....of course, he was a great Knick but was washed up by the time we got him...Anthony Mason :cursing: shoot, he basically did for his three seasons what the Browns did this year-essentially stole millions from the senator while doing nothing for much of the time.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I'll limit the list to players who've played during my lifetime.

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS - Mike Myers. Terrrrrrrible. TERRRRRRRIBLE.

ARIZONA WILDCATS - While a national championship could redeem him, Salim Stoudamire's candy bar heisting and crybaby antics mark him as my all-time least favorite Cat.

PHOENIX SUNS - Jason Kidd, for beating his wife and then ripping the organization for trading him.

How about the entire Chicago Bears team?

About bout you're canadian boy...Harry Burris!

How bad do you have to be to be run out of CHICAGO!!!! As a QB to boot! When was our last 'solid' QB? Jim Harbaugh???

Chicago has had their share of losers. But I think there have been some very solid players in Chicago's history, and on the team today.

Urlacher

Mike Brown

Olin Krutez

Grossman isn't awful yet...yet

Thomas Jones

A-Train

Tommie Harris

McQuarters is a hell of a Kick/Punt Returner

I think most teams would take any of these guys...

But...yes...most of them are bums.

Archived