Worst player to play or your team

Saintsfan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm surprised no Seahawks fan has come on and said the Boz... Or is that too easy :D

Well I was thinking of adding the other teams I follow, and yes--he would be my pick for the Seahawks--although others may have possessed less talent-- or been a big bust in terms of wasted potential--none were a bigger bust than the Boz

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

in the thrashers inaugural rookie draft we drafted Patrick Stefan. he's done nothing since. :mad:

NHL Totals 350 GP, 49 G, 104 A, 153 PTS, -44, 112 PIM, 7 PP, 3 SH, 5 GW, 1 GT, 483 SOG, 10.1%

Yup. Seems like an underachiever. But he did play in all 82 games last year and collected 40 points.......hmmmm.......ship him straight to the Kings! :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I tend to be a fan of every player on my favourite teams, but many a Kings fan seemed to dislike Craig Johnson when he was there. Maybe Leafs fans and Ducks fans (are there any?) can give their opinions on him given the short time he played with those teams last year. Always making beautiful tape-to-tape passes to guys on the other team, never skating hard, always reliable for at least a -10 rating........good times, Craig. Good times.

Im kind of a Ducks fan. I cheer for their farm team the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks.

BTW Never heard of Craig Johnson so I dont really care.

Signature intentionally left blank

for the dallas stars, it's obviously (in my opinion, at least), pavel patera...

patera.JPG

once called the best hockey player who's not playing in the NHL.... well, now we know why he wasn't playing in the NHL.

this guy looked so lost on the ice, i couldn't believe he was a pro.

fear the mullett...

PAVEL%20PATERA.jpg

Ravens: Elvis Grbac

He came on after the Super Bowl replacing Trent Dilfer (worse move ever). I even remember Sports Illustrated saying it was similar to a baseball trade of Trot Nixon for Barry Bonds.

Orioles: Joe Carter

I remember people saying he was supposed to be part of a 2-headed DH monster (along with Harold Baines). He turned out to be a huge bust and we traded him for a minor leaguer late in the season.

You forget Glenn Davis.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

UH - right now id have to say nate ilaoa but thats becaus ehe hasn't played a down since his freshman year because hes been injured for so long. Id have to say though non-injured prolly kenny patton has been a dissapointment

spacer.png

Colts: Leonard Coleman

They spent a first round pick on this DB out of Vanderbilt who, according to former coach Ron Meyer, "threw more no-hitters than Nolan Ryan."

Honorable Mention: Trev Alberts - another 1st-rounder who in three seasons managed one pick and four sacks in 29 games.

Oh where to begin for my Knicks? Here are the worst I can readily conjure up:

-Shandon Anderson

-Howard Eisley

-Antonio McDyess

-Glen Rice

-Travis Knight

-Luc Longley

-Clarence Weatherspoon

-Frederic Weiss (granted he never played a game for the Knicks, but just being drafted and then being postered in the Olympics is good enough for me)

Most recently I would include Penny Hardaway... he's just awful.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Where to begin?

for the Red Sox, I can think of one recent bust...Jeremy Giambi

and this bad pitcher: Byung-Hyun Kim

for the Bruins, I can really only remember Jon "Five-Hole" Casey

Jim Carey was useless in net when he played for Boston

as was Bill Ranford (both times)

Celtics...Xavier McDaniel, Dominique Wilkins, Vin Baker

the Patriots have had traditionally bad teams, but no one particularly stood out, except for the coaches, especially Rod "1-15" Rust.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

He's the best pitcher the Yankees ever had.

As for the Yankees go, it has to go with Armando Benitez. I don't what they were thinking when they got him in July of 03. They watched him for years with the O's and Mets blow it in a big spot, many times against the Yankees. He couldn't last a week or 2 with the Yankees. When every he came into the game he blew it or almost blew it. When ever he ran into trouble Torre had to come out and pull him and had to use Rivera for 2 innnings in July I was so happy when they traded him a week or 2 later after getting him.

Honorable metion: Jeff Weaver, still have no clue why he was even on the World Series roster more less pitching in extra innings.

So you've got his autograph?

no, i don't... i googled for a picture of him, and this was the only picture i found of him in a stars jersey.

he didn't play very many games in a stars jersey.... then we traded him to the wild, and then he went back to europe, i think... he's awful.

Where to begin?

for the Red Sox, I can think of one recent bust...Jeremy Giambi

for the Bruins, I can really only remember Jon "Five-Hole" Casey

Jim Carey was useless in net when he played for Boston

as was Bill Ranford (both times)

Celtics...Xavier McDaniel, Dominique Wilkins, Vin Baker

the Patriots have had traditionally bad teams, but no one particularly stood out, except for the coaches, especially Rod "1-15" Rust.

I think you're selling Ranford short...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived