press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Can I get your autograph, Mr. Fiddy? :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Amare is killing people right now.  He's been every bit as productive as KG this season, thanks to Steve Nash no doubt.

Stevie Haircut's my homeboy.

i've heard Romey call him Stevie Haircut and Stevie Mullet. Funniest crap ever. Steve Nash for MVP

Amare is killing people right now.  He's been every bit as productive as KG this season, thanks to Steve Nash no doubt.

i've heard Romey call him Stevie Haircut and Stevie Mullet. Funniest crap ever. Steve Nash for MVP

What are you trying to pull? Don't you know that if a white Canadian kid wins NBA MVP, great natural disasters will befall the world, the San Diego Chargers will make the playoffs, and the Red Sox will win the World Series!

It's like you're trying to destroy all order in this world...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

What are you trying to pull? Don't you know that if a white Canadian kid wins NBA MVP, great natural disasters will befall the world, the San Diego Chargers will make the playoffs, and the Red Sox will win the World Series!

Nash may deserve the MVP, right now, but he'll never win it. He's not 6'9", he's not flashy, and he doesn't score a lot. The NBA is to selfish a league to recognize an assist man.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Nash may deserve the MVP, right now, but he'll never win it. He's not 6'9", he's not flashy, and he doesn't score a lot. The NBA is to selfish a league to recognize an assist man.

true, but without him, Suns are probably an average team with flashy players

Archived