Whoa - a DECENT ABA logo?!

newsenterprise

I ran a search and this did not come up. So if this has been brought up before, please accept my apologies and a moderator should kill this immediately.

Anyhoo, San Jose (like most any place on a map) got a ABA team for next season. Here's the logo on their Web site:

skyrocketslogo.jpg.w300h217.jpg

At least gotta give them for two things:

1) They refused to go with the required Dogs, Doggs, Dawgs or Dawgz in their name.

2) The logo doesn't look (to me anyway) as bad as some others.

I think this might be stolen. I've seen that "stylized rocket" before. I'm going to look around because I am certain I have seen this before. Maybe even by someone here.

gotta agree with steve-o there, i think that might be from the st louis rockets logo that yh has for his ull team.

looks similar to the toledo rockets logo.

confirmed. its really really close. theres very little major diffferences, if any.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I think this might be stolen. I've seen that "stylized rocket" before. I'm going to look around because I am certain I have seen this before. Maybe even by someone here.

gotta agree with steve-o there, i think that might be from the st louis rockets logo that yh has for his ull team.

oh god someone is stealing MY work... that will be the day...lol... nah i dont think thats my rocket... though it would be fun if it was... it means I've "made" it...lol... as for the "decent"... you know you've set the bar low when....

as for Toledo...

ToledoRockets.GIF

ToledoRockets3.GIF

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Sky Rockets? As opposed to what? Ground Rockets, Water Rockets? As if we need clarification as to where rockets are used. :blink:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived