syracuse football concept

puckcool22

I really don't care for the Batman font.

I love SU's jerseys just the way they are!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I have a feeling they're gonna change them. They've changed every other jersey except for women's basketball at this point and I doubt they'd have the football jerseys stand out from an otherwise consistent look. The new Lax jerseys look awesome, btw.

I have a feeling they're gonna change them. They've changed every other jersey except for women's basketball at this point and I doubt they'd have the football jerseys stand out from an otherwise consistent look. The new Lax jerseys look awesome, btw.

Yeah, it's shame.

They've had 3 different hoop jersey designs at least since I was on campus.

I wasn't into design then like I am now so, I cannot recall how many exactly.

Sometimes I think the changes are simply to generate more memorabilia sales, which should not be the primary reason in college athletics.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

i dont get it. You have the front and side of the orange jersey but no back, and the back and side of the white jersey and no front. Kind of confusing. And im pretty sure he was going for skin colors on the socks since alot of college football players dont wear socks.

Howard1.jpg

Waffles,

you talking about these?

laxjersey7xs.jpg

Or are these the 2004 National Champs Jeresys?

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

Not a big fan of the white jersey having different color sleeve numbers then main numbers. Other than that, I like that use of the font, though I think a font just a bit closer to the real one (if you could obtain it) would look better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i dont get it. You have the front and side of the orange jersey but no back, and the back and side of the white jersey and no front. Kind of confusing. And im pretty sure he was going for skin colors on the socks since alot of college football players dont wear socks.

well the front and back isnt exactly a huge difference in the design i thought everyone would get the picture

yeah- i also like their jerseys, but sometimes there is always something better to be discovered

signature.gif

yeah- i also like their jerseys, but sometimes there is always something better to be discovered

Kudos for the trying, but not in this case.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

Those were from last year.

The new duds can be seen here (I can't get the remote linking to work:

http://www.syracuse.com/cgi-bin/nph-cachec.../d.jpg&ct=10800

Ugh. They're making the same fundamental mistake as the basketball team with the blue (only) on orange. Those numbers just don't show up on TV or from a distance greater than 20 feet.

There's got to be -- at least -- some white piping to make the numbers stand out.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Ugh. They're making the same fundamental mistake as the basketball team with the blue (only) on orange. Those numbers just don't show up on TV or from a distance greater than 20 feet.

There's got to be -- at least -- some white piping to make the numbers stand out.

I'd have to agree.

But hey! When you're National Champions and considered the premeire program in all trhe land, you can do whatever you want, right?

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

I'd have to agree.

But hey! When you're National Champions and considered the premeire program in all trhe land, you can do whatever you want, right?

just because u can, dosnt mean u should.

Archived