Avalanche concept

puckcool22

I've always thought the avs made the wrong move in making a retro style jersey.  I think it was just an excuse to use the tie up, but at least they used the tie up in a retro style jersey not a futuristic jersey.  Any way, I think a TATC would make a nice alternate.  So for this I decided to stick with the avalanche theme, and i might have carried it a little overboard. Comments please, c/p if image doesnt load.

stay in North American forsberg!

avs.GIF

signature.gif

make way, the king of tatc shall judge this for himself... :laugh:

use of the foot logo: as i hate that logo as a crest, i won't elaborate any further than that.

jersey style: nice, makes it look like the jersey WAS in an avalanche

naming the link 'stay in north american forsberg': do not let this man leave denver

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hey everybody-

This is my first post although I've lurked through these boards for ages - it's a great exchange of ideas, info and good stuff!

About the jersey-

I love it!  I usually think the TATC jerseys are ridicuolously ugly, and generally only about 5 years from happening, but I really think this one is a good concept all around.  Not too many wild changes either, like substituting in aluminum foil in place of the silver (right?),

Great jersey!

you know, the way those white splotches look on that jersey,...it looks like someone...

wait a sec, better not go there! :D

I'd hate to see the size of the bird that's capable of dropping THAT!

you know, the way those white splotches look on that jersey,...it looks like someone...

wait a sec, better not go there! :D

I'd hate to see the size of the bird that's capable of dropping THAT!

Hmmm if it wasnt a bird!!!! Maybe these mountain folk don't have much to do with there time! :D  Gotta keep your arm strength up somehow!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived