BP cap logos for all

patsox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am guessing that Detroit has 2 hats because they use one (the orange D) for away games and the other (the white D) for home games.

Yep...that'd be correct. It's kinda like their game hats...white D at Tigertown, orange D elsewhere...(I have the white D version of this one..very comfy to say the least)

Personally, I like the BP hats...best ones of the bunch, IMO, are the Nats, A's, Brewers, and Pads (although if they could pull off havin the Swingin' Father on there, that would rock).

Not likin that new Mets one too much.... <_<

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I think the Marlins BP hat should be teal like their 1993 home hats. That'd be a neat idea and then use their old BP logo with the M and the fish. Reds hat should be...uh...Red...duh! I think the Red sox should use the two red sox on their hat. I don't understand the navy Cubs? The Rockies should put mountains on their hats. I like how the Angels batting practice cap looks sorta like the early 90's home hats. D-Backs should keep that snake head but make the hat purple or aqua. Just too many black hats!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Sox BP unis are hideous, they need to go back to navy, with red numbers and white outlines, and and maybe red hats

Ummm...how about, no.

They are the RED Sox. Not the NAVY Sox.

I like the red BP jerseys; I am the proud owner of one. And they did red BP caps in the late '90s, I believe (don't hold me to that). Not too bad if you can handle wearing a plastic-reinforced mesh cap on your head.

Dang, now I think I might need to put up a pic...where's the camera... :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I've always liked the old BP jersey i found one day. it's just a pullover mesh jersey that's blue and on the left side has the two sox. i always thought it looked cool and might work as another secondary. But they would probably never do it since the new owners stated when they bought the team that the Sox had drifted away from the RED scheme and would phase it back into the uniform via the jerseys. I really hope they never go back to those red helmets with the blue B. i never liked those

The Sox BP unis are hideous, they need to go back to navy, with red numbers and white outlines, and and maybe red hats

Ummm...how about, no.

They are the red SOX. As long as the socks are red they can do whatever they want

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Ummm...how about, no.

They are the red SOX. As long as the socks are red they can do whatever they want

agreed.

I think the yankees should have a White BP (alternate) jersey with this logo on the top left corner and the Number on the bottom right hand corner (w/ Navy pin stripes.)

yankees.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Here's a little something I made earlier today while recovering from my post-birthday hangover:

MLBCapLogosBP.png

I'm working on some logos in preparation for doing uniform mods for MVP Baseball 2005 when it gets released on the PC in a few weeks, and I thought I'd share this with y'all. The Tigers BP cap logo doesn't really look like it's portrayed, but I didn't see the need to show two different-colored versions of the same logo.

Credit goes to eriqjaffe for posting his embroidery technique a few months ago (which I was able to tweak to my liking)...

QPR%20Sig.png

True, but I kind of like seeing them all side-by-side and right on the cap. After all, that's what they really look like.

Hate that Cubs navy...

By the way... long time no see CubsFanBudMan

Hey, Maury... I was going to say hi in your Yankees throwback thread. For whatever reason, the OSC site crashes my Mac at my 'new' job, and sadly, I do most of my browsing at work, so ever since I moved to Chicago (a year-plus now) I've barely been over there. I'll find a way...

Now, to stay on topic, I like the DC logo as the BP only just fine. I think those should be enough to satisfy those that wanted the DC as the primary. I'd more likely be on board with that if they were the D.C. Nationals, but I still like the use of the old W.

And Moser, those logos look great...

Archived