The Official NCAA Tournament Big Dance Thread

ROCHitman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this group full maybe we shoudl have a second one and get more members sigtned up and combine teh scores of teh two groups so we can have even more people from here involved.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I have no problems if WIll's group become the OFFICIAL CCSLC tournament group.

My yahoo group filled up in less than 3 days.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

nt

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

I guess I'll take that as a vote of confidence.

I'm hoping we hit 100 people (at least) from this board participating. In any case, you may want to get in early. I don't expect 300 or 400 entries, but if it happens, I don't want to see anyone left out.

LvZYtbZ.png

the automatic bids should have an exception for if the conference tournament winner has an under 500 record, then the selection committee may take the team from that conference with the best record or an at large team

Wow 12-18 and in the field of 65 that never ceases to amaze me when this happens.

Well, had they not played Illinois, Xavier and Missouri, they might have been a .500 team by now. They started 0-7. I think Tony Kornheiser thought the university was in Oakland, CA on PTI last night.

Also, congrats to Wisconsin-Milwaukee for making the tourney :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Also, congrats to Wisconsin-Milwaukee for making the tourney :)

I was at that game last night, first sellout for UWM since they moved downtown two years ago. What a finish, they were lucky to escape with the W...

QPR%20Sig.png

The funny about the play-in game is that it is set inside a particualr region each year. This year it lies in the EAST. Thus, the play-in winner will not face the firt #1 team (ILLINOIS) but rather UNC.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

Well, it's still an assumption at this point that the regions will make any kind of geographical sense. For all we know Wake Forest might be the top East seed and UNC gets sent out to the West.

Let the wackiness commence!

West Virginia raised the Bubble Angst level a notch or 3 by knocking off BC in the Big East quarters (which makes this Big East fan VERY happy in the process...the LAST thing I wanted to see was BC holding the Big East Tourney Champs trophy on Saturday night)...and they, IMO, got themselves into the Dance in the process...

UMD gets beat by Clemson...AGAIN....that "POP" you heard were the Terps chances (which were slim to begin with) going down the tubes....

AND...

Last I saw, I believe Utah was trailing in their Quarterfinal game in the MWC Tourney....

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived