Playmakers Uniform

PhilaLogos

One of my first projects here was attempting to make the Cougars uniforms from the ESPN series: Playmakers. Now, with my improved design skills, Illustrator, and Fuzzlewig's template, I figured I'd try it again:

playmakers-finalcopy.jpg

The picture at the bottom is the actual uniform, the guy in the middle (Omar Gooding) is the model "player" Demetrius Harris. C&C.

Howard1.jpg

I don't think your sock color matches the jersey. Is it supposed to? Same with the helmet logo.

Other than that, and the missing things on the collar, pants, and top left shoulder (probably just a manufacturer logo, but I've never seen the show) it looks decent.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't think your sock color matches the jersey. Is it supposed to? Same with the helmet logo.

Other than that, and the missing things on the collar, pants, and top left shoulder (probably just a manufacturer logo, but I've never seen the show) it looks decent.

I agree. Once that is fixed, I think you have it.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Look at the photo...it doesn't match on either the sock or helmet. It's supposed to be that color.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

I found this Pic online and the socks seem to match the blue on the jersey.

http://espn.go.com/eoe/playmakers/photo_gallery3.html

Either that or its just me.

It's you :P

Seriously, look at the stripe on the pants, which is the same blue as the jersey, and you will see a difference with the socks.

It isn't a big difference, but there is one...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I think the blues are supposed to match, but because of textile differences, they don't in real life. Here's what I know. This is not speculation, but actual factual knowledge. The number outlines, the dark sleeve stripes, the dark pants stripes, the cat outlines, and the dark helmet stripe are all maroon. I would not think the facemask is the only black item on the uniform, thus I think it is maroon as well. Therefore, the previous comment about changing all the maroon to black was pretty accurate.

And the part of the helmet between some of the facemask bars is still black; you forgot to color it silver. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Wow, I'm surprised PANTONE hasn't jumped in to say that you don't have the exact PMS or RGB values. :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Yeah the NFL said it would terminate their contract with ESPN. ESPN may like showing original programming but they are nuttin without the NFL or leagues like that.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well, that cougar head's a zillion percent better than Chicago State's cougar head.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

thanks guys. Yeah, I had to go through a bunch of photos to decide if the socks were blue or that teal color. From what I can tell, the socks and helmet logo are teal, the jersey and pants stripe is blue. And look at the pants stripe, that doesnt look maroon to me, neither do the number outlines as far as I can tell:

http://espn-att.starwave.com/eoe/playmaker...ent/photo15.jpe

Howard1.jpg

ok, ill make the maroon changes when i get a chance (its at another comp). The logo i got from the playmakers site, so either it is maroon or you know more then they do. And ill make it a little thinner, its pretty think already. Thanks.

Howard1.jpg

ok, ill make the maroon changes when i get a chance (its at another comp). The logo i got from the playmakers site, so either it is maroon or you know more then they do. And ill make it a little thinner, its pretty think already. Thanks.

Yeah. it definetely is all maroon rather than black.

However, I do think the blues are all supposed to be the same. It's just the difference between the materials that makes them look different.

IUe6Hvh.png

what maroon are you guys talking about?

Your monitor's colors may be set too dark or something. But I don't believe there's any black on the uniforms at all. Everything looks maroon to me, now. It's a really, really, really dark maroon though.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived