Here it is....post 2000!

Brass

Are you kidding us? To be frank, THESE DESIGNS SUCK! First of all, you did nothing with Detroit, and the rest of the original six is embarassing. Don't you understand, the Rangers killed that logo jersey before the fans burnt down the Garden. Ditto for the Islanders Gorton's fishstick fisherman. And the Frogs would never wear a bleu sweater, let alone one carrying the Maroons "M."

The rest of the league designs look about as original as a bunch of third-graders with a set of magic markers during coloring time.

And the AHL! Only two designs are halfway palitable. The Amerks red sweater, which they currently wear on Friday nights (real original, you just copied an existing one like Detroit), and the Hershey white with the old-style bear (although you purloined the new Phoenix sweater).

Your 2000th post, huh? What was it, a millenium joke?

(see OMMF's avatar)

^_^

And the Frogs would never wear a bleu sweater, let alone one carrying the Maroons "M."

<censored>

Did you really have to insult my heritage? Really?

Go away...

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

And the Frogs would never wear a bleu sweater, let alone one carrying the Maroons "M."

<censored>

Go away...

You're a maroon?

:P

more like a moron!

:D

no disrespect man, but it was too good of an opportunety to pass up, I just HAD to do it

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Are you kidding us? To be frank, THESE DESIGNS SUCK! First of all, you did nothing with Detroit, and the rest of the original six is embarassing. Don't you understand, the Rangers killed that logo jersey before the fans burnt down the Garden. Ditto for the Islanders Gorton's fishstick fisherman. And the Frogs would never wear a bleu sweater, let alone one carrying the Maroons "M."

The rest of the league designs look about as original as a bunch of third-graders with a set of magic markers during coloring time.

And the AHL! Only two designs are halfway palitable. The Amerks red sweater, which they currently wear on Friday nights (real original, you just copied an existing one like Detroit), and the Hershey white with the old-style bear (although you purloined the new Phoenix sweater).

P.S. Your company logo looks like the Ft. Wayne Komets logo!

So it was ok when Roger Clemente did his NHL redesign and copied most teams? My idea was to place all the jerseys I liked into sets, and most jerseys right now I love!

I just tried to make jerseys, but hell, you're probably a 50 year old guy picking on me 15 year old. Yeah, very mature.

Ya see guys, did you ever noticed the first guys to slam other people's concepts, are the users that can't make any themselves? Not trying to slam anybody, but Sportsfan331 (since he left) used to slam everybody's work, yet his was...well....it sucked frankly.

So next time I post a concept, I guess I'll PM Bulldogsbark55 and see if it passes his "standards."'

brass, you shouldn't worry about what this guy said....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

<censored>

Go away...

You're a maroon?

:P

more like a moron!

:D

no disrespect man, but it was too good of an opportunety to pass up, I just HAD to do it

hahahahahahahaha

Seriously, that was funny.

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

P.S. Your company logo looks like the Ft. Wayne Komets logo!

So it was ok when Roger Clemente did his NHL redesign and copied most teams? My idea was to place all the jerseys I liked into sets, and most jerseys right now I love!

I just tried to make jerseys, but hell, you're probably a 50 year old guy picking on me 15 year old. Yeah, very mature.

Ya see guys, did you ever noticed the first guys to slam other people's concepts, are the users that can't make any themselves? Not trying to slam anybody, but Sportsfan331 (since he left) used to slam everybody's work, yet his was...well....it sucked frankly.

So next time I post a concept, I guess I'll PM Bulldogsbark55 and see if it passes his "standards."'

brass, you shouldn't worry about what this guy said....

He's a pansy, I'm not worrying.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived