Jersey and 2 logos

Snowcap30

i havent had time to post these so now that camp is over i will.

Thrashers http://www.geocities.com/mikeyt30/uniforms/Thrashers-1.gif

i used the light blue we've all heard about. i know i left out the 'ATLANTA' on one sleeve but that was on purpose

Ducks http://www.geocities.com/mikeyt30/logos/ducks.gif

i know it looks kinda childish but bear with me. nothin IMO tops the current ducks logo

Nightwatchers http://www.geocities.com/mikeyt30/logos/Nightwatch.gif

just a little fantsay concept

comments?

untitled-1.png

I'm kind of liking the Ducks logo.

In my opinion, Anaheim should drop the "Mighty" from their nickname, and develop a less goofy logo, sort of like Oregon has.

The whole Mighty Ducks thing was great for publicity and merchandising when they first came out.  But the franchise is 10 years old now, and has proven themselves to be a very dangerous team.  Time to take themselves a bit more seriously, and stop being the "Mighty Ducks of Anaheim", and just be the "Anaheim Ducks".

you have the right idea with atlantas jersey, either them or carolina (or i think the NYI could do this) should use light plue as a primary color or very recognizable in the color scheme.  However that doesnt mean it has to be a boring jersey, this jersey is a little too boring.
signature.gif

The whole Mighty Ducks thing was great for publicity and merchandising when they first came out. But the franchise is 10 years old now, and has proven themselves to be a very dangerous team. Time to take themselves a bit more seriously, and stop being the "Mighty Ducks of Anaheim", and just be the "Anaheim Ducks".

I absolutely agree on this point! The Moghty Ducks name is just too goofy to last IMO so they should do a whole relaunch and drop the mighty bit!

Back On topic, I personally wasnt impressed by the Thrashers concept- needs another colour in there IMO. But the two logos are both great work. That Nightwatchers logo would be great to see! (Maybe the LA Nightwatchers??) The eye would be such a  great helmet logo!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I really don't like the idea of having Atlanta down the sleeve of the Thrashers' third, so good call on that one. I'd've used more of their current colours, and the cut isn't exactly revolutionary, but I like it because of it's simplicity, and the fact that I think that logo is slick.

The Mighty Ducks' current logo is pretty cool as far as logos for Ducks go. Even if they changed their name to Ducks or Mallards, I think the current logo should stay.

The Nightwatchers logo is a little too detailed for my taste, but it's a very cool idea. I once had an idea for an NHL team called the Atlanta Night (this was in the pre-Thrashers days) that played on a very similar idea.

Considering the limitations you're working with, I applaud these concepts greatly. Keep it up, snow.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

thanks for ur kind words. i jus downloaded a free 60-day trial of Paint shop pro so ima toy with that and get some new things goin for me.

Did you get version 7 or 8?  I have much love for PSP7, but having downloaded 8 at work last week, I found it -very- disappointing.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived