Los Angeles Kings concept

Alphabet Man

in Oz this style is like the cool thing.... all the scribble and stuff....not sure about the US but anyone in Oz would wear this (as long as it said sometihng else, like Billabong and Rip Curl and Quiksilver)

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

actually i used illustrator... and clicked one of those pen options and then used my tablet thingy and drew it in using that..... it is a bit hard cos you need to write it small so it fits in the screen

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I didn't get the surfer feel from first glance (Latino influence and graffiti came to mind). I thought that was the approach you were taking, being that the team was the LA Kings. I think it would be a popular fashion jersey, if that was the case.

is that a subliminal message in arabic? :suspect:

actually now that i see it, it does look like it is in arabic..... but al it says is Los Angeles, Kings and LA all over the place

Yeah, it's just that Kings means BLOW and LA means UP in Arabic.

Translates "Blow Up Los Angeles".

Looking at it, I can't make out one of any of "LA", "Los Angeles" or "Kings" on that shirt. I like the crown though.

As for the shirt.

Well, I wouldn't wear it, but I can see it selling for $100 in Chapel St.

I'd like to see what it looks like with writing on the back as well.

Perhaps not as busy, just something except the number though.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Sorry morris - it's not working for me. :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived