If You Could Name A Basketball Team?

rnewvy9

Akron Colostomy Bagz

Nah ... it's gotta be the Ohio Coloztomy Bagz of Akron ... to draw fans from a larger base ... and replacing S's with Z's wherever you can is cool. :P

warning this post contains non politically correct language.

i suppose it depends on where you place the teams.

Seattle Commies- maybe Marx or Lenin(not john) could be the main logo or the sickle and hammer

Florida Death - very appropriate for a state that Hitler and Stalin would be comfortable in.

Oklahoma Okies - the thing from American Idiot can be the vectorized in toa nice little logo for her home state.

and if the 'Bama and Missi, ran with these names i'd watch NBA:

Montgomery Rebels

Jackson Confederates

just for the heck of it, one of my favorite team names before the PC Nazis took the name away, the Washington Bullets.

I hate to tell you, but those aren't funny or offense, and far from witty.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

The Buffalo Soldiers...african american soldiers in numerous wars and old west cavalry. Could incorporate a museum into dsiplay at arena.

Chicago Loops...with streamlined modern abstract train in logo..tracks down side of unis etc etc...

Chicago Cabbies...Bosses...Mobsters...

Milwaukee Admirals(they use with AHL hockey) Brewmasters

New York Traders...LoanSharks...Longshoremen...Freighters(spelling)

Las Vegas Gamblers or Gambles Aces Blackjacks Jokers Dealers Bookies PitBosses 21's Odds Underdogs Wildcards SnakeEyes

and maybe my favorite..Las Vegas Longshots.(ties it all in with gambling and shooting BB)Mascot could be Chalk Favored Points Underdog.... cheerleaders could be Showgirls or Strippers

Jacksonville CourtJesters or Jesters..Jackels..Jacks(jackolantern logo)

LA Tigersharks..Bluesharks..Great Whites..Condors..Twaves..

Nashville SaberTigers(NHL hockey team Predators named after saber tooth tiger fossil found in area)..CountryStars..Copperheads..Rythem..(ABA name cool logo)

St Louis Spirits..Showboats..Steamers..

tennesee mountaineers

portland expedition, explorers(explos for baseball, had montreal gone to the correct city)

sacramento salons

st. louis explorers, hawks

cincinnatti swarm

san francisco stout

pittsburgh revolution

kansas city cyclones

and maybe my favorite..Las Vegas Longshots.(ties it all in with gambling and shooting BB)Mascot could be Chalk Favored Points Underdog.... cheerleaders could be Showgirls or Strippers

What happens when they get good and become heavily favored, though?

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

warning this post contains non politically correct language.

i suppose it depends on where you place the teams.

Seattle Commies- maybe Marx or Lenin(not john) could be the main logo or the sickle and hammer

Florida Death - very appropriate for a state that Hitler and Stalin would be comfortable in.

Oklahoma Okies - the thing from American Idiot can be the vectorized in toa nice little logo for her home state.

and if the 'Bama and Missi, ran with these names i'd watch NBA:

Montgomery Rebels

Jackson Confederates

just for the heck of it, one of my favorite team names before the PC Nazis took the name away, the Washington Bullets.

i actually agree with you on something: the bullets should still be the bullets. however i find it funny that you call people who support pc would be called nazis. i mean its today's neo-nazis that use ur beloved conferderate flag as a symbol.

answer this: would it be ok if a team called itself the new york kykes (an offensive name for jews) or the harlem :censored:s? no it wouldnt, society wouldnt allow that. its the same with the native americans. its not "nazism" as you claim it to be, its common decency.

Archived