If You Could Name A Basketball Team?

rnewvy9

That's offensive to Grizzly Bears. have some respect.

I guess that wasn't very well thought out. They are a lobbying monster and would probably shut me down in a Memphis minute (which is like 2 years). A feller can dream, though.

warning this post contains non politically correct language.

i suppose it depends on where you place the teams.

Seattle Commies- maybe Marx or Lenin(not john) could be the main logo or the sickle and hammer

Florida Death - very appropriate for a state that Hitler and Stalin would be comfortable in.

Oklahoma Okies - the thing from American Idiot can be the vectorized in toa nice little logo for her home state.

and if the 'Bama and Missi, ran with these names i'd watch NBA:

Montgomery Rebels

Jackson Confederates

just for the heck of it, one of my favorite team names before the PC Nazis took the name away, the Washington Bullets.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

SKYY DAWGZZ without question

A dunking doberman holding some poker cards, wearing a headband and "popping" his jersey...all at the same time. With a Red white and blue basketball of course. I also propose not using a computer to make this logo.

I'd name my team the Toronto Know-It-All's, because as we all know, we Torontonians do know it all!! We prove it with our Worlds Tallest Freestanding Structure...Mini-New Yorkish Downtown...and the Skydome...er...Rogers Centre thing...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

SKYY DAWGZZ without question

A dunking doberman holding some poker cards, wearing a headband and "popping" his jersey...all at the same time. With a Red white and blue basketball of course. I also propose not using a computer to make this logo.

sweet

The Ice Monkeys

oh wait, that'd be for a hockey team.....

....never mind.

I dunno ... I think it would work in the ABA.

I'd go with either the Chicago Wilbons or the Washington Kornheisers ... those guys are fierce. :D

recycling already-been-used names: Rapid City Thrillers or Black Hills Thrillers

original names: Wichita Rim Masters, Kansas City Reign, Wisconsin Windjammers (no, not like the kind of ship), Thunder Bay Drizzle, Lone Star State Soldiers, many more I cannot disclose due to numerity.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

recycling already-been-used names: Rapid City Thrillers or Black Hills Thrillers

original names: Wichita Rim Masters, Kansas City Reign, Wisconsin Windjammers (no, not like the kind of ship), Thunder Bay Drizzle, Lone Star State Soldiers, many more I cannot disclose due to numerity.

huh...huh...you said...Rim Jammers.

Seattle Commies- maybe Marx or Lenin(not john) could be the main logo or the sickle and hammer

You know something, I might have to do something with that. I almost want to PC it up a little bit and call them the Reds. You know, make it a little more ambiguous. But yeah, hammer and sickle sound fun.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Archived