ACC baseball

vicfurth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me the GT ones are missing something, maybe try a number on the front or a different wordmark, but it is a classy unifrom design for them and looks nice.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Great look for the Maryland jerseys but I would love the hat to have the M with the state flag. The Maryland flag is used all over the state. It helps that it is one of the best state flags.

Thanx for the kind words. Keep it coming. Next up...

gtechbaseball.jpg

When I was at GT, I seem to remember them leaning more towards navy as opposed to black to go with the official white and gold, as there was already a black and gold team in the ACC (Wake Forest). These are still nice.

what, no alt for the Heels vic? :P

the Miami set's better than what they got, for the most part. I hate the U's grays (the real ones).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

In keeping with the theme of this thread. If anyone is watching ESPN2 they can see UMiami and UNC's current Baseball Jerseys.

IMO:

UM's away jerseys are HORRIBLE. Utterly disgusting. They have a green top (with orange bill), Orange top, and Gray pants. However, to me, its the gray pants that really had to the horribility of the set. The pants are gray, with green pinstripes and an extra orange stripe. Just for the hell of it. An orange stripe that makes no sense whatsoever.

The Miami and UNC unis look so, so much better than what they have now. I was watching their game tonight, and both of their unis sucked real bad. I especially hated Miami's unis with the white numbers on the front and the solid green numerals in the back. I also hated UNC's solid white hats. It looked like they were wearing hard hats out there.

The Miami and UNC unis look so, so much better than what they have now. I was watching their game tonight, and both of their unis sucked real bad. I especially hated Miami's unis with the white numbers on the front and the solid green numerals in the back. I also hated UNC's solid white hats. It looked like they were wearing hard hats out there.

That's one of the things I hate about college baseball: 85% of the unis suck HARD.

Archived