New Era Screwed Up!

rmackman

p_ws04_940vs_nl04cl_lg.gif

Is it just me or does this hat say the St. Louis Cardinals are the 2004 American League Champs? I bet the idiot who embroidered that hat doesn't have a job anymore. The worst part is it's still advertised on www.neweracap.com

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If you're still unsure, check out the "N" in "CHAMPIONS". :blink:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Wow, TCR, evivid, you guys are on a crusade to be jerks across the entire board, eh?

I can see what he was talking about. It's a different colour, but that's not entirely obvious upon quick, first glance. Might have been better to have filled that in with the navy, or to have moved the "NL" text to avoid the ambiguity.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

well my job isn't embroidering hats...so i dont have to worry

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I don't like mixing upper case and lower case letters.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow, TCR, evivid, you guys are on a crusade to be jerks across the entire board, eh?

I can see what he was talking about. It's a different colour, but that's not entirely obvious upon quick, first glance. Might have been better to have filled that in with the navy, or to have moved the "NL" text to avoid the ambiguity.

I'm a good guy. Relax.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Is it just me or does this hat say the St. Louis Cardinals are the 2004 American League Champs? I bet the idiot who embroidered that hat doesn't have a job anymore. The worst part is it's still advertised on www.neweracap.com

if you lokk at it the "circle isnt white, its blu, and the line crossing through the "n" is white, making it an A... this could really go either way

Is it just me or does this hat say the St. Louis Cardinals are the 2004 American League Champs?  I bet the idiot who embroidered that hat doesn't have a job anymore.  The worst part is it's still advertised on www.neweracap.com

if you lokk at it the "circle isnt white, its blu, and the line crossing through the "n" is white, making it an A... this could really go either way

The negative space generated by the blue of the circle and the blue outline tricks our eye into thinking the kakaki color is actually white.

No screw up, but somoene should have noticed that it looked akward and either moved the NL up or down.

I hear people all the time when you mention something like that go: "Well, its an N" (as this case is) "so I'll leave it." Yes, I know its a "N" but it looks akward. Change it! Happens all the time at work. Its a lesson in design, just cause something IS right doesn't mean it looks right.

Archived