San Diego Aviators

stealthfrog

I was just messing around in Illustrator and somehow this logo was made. I tried adding some background elements, such as a skyline, palm trees, etc., but it made the logo look too cluttered. Also, I'm not too sure about the monochromatic look but the addition of white/black made it look akward. Anyway, I was just looking for some suggestions and comments and what not. :)

sdaviators.gif

trophy_silver.gif

I like this a lot. Very elegant. Since I don't know if this is for baseball/football/etc, are you planning on doing uniforms? You could do wonders with this color scheme (white homes, grey roads, brick-red alts, maybe tan alts).

I mean it's not essential--as some skies are that colour--but it seems odd to have a name like aviators without any blue in it...

Still I like the basic idea...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I like both color combinations, I don't think the inclusion of blue is essential to the design.

I do think the effect going through the word "Aviators" creates odd shapes within the A around the counters (holes). What about adapting the A's to look like inverted V's? I think it may increase the legibility of the nickname even further.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm personaly a fan of the bottom right. Great logo...I wish I could make that by just messing around in illustartor.

I agree with that assessment...

it's the clearest...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Cool. I like the one with the white Jet. (bottom Right)

I think you should either tighten the space between San and Diego, or space the letters out more evenly to fill out the top space a bit.

Mountains inside the lettering is a nice touch.

The version on the bottom right is far and away the best of the set. I liked it two-tone in brick and tan, but this new color combo is more vibrant. Awesome.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Sweet logo(s)!!! Love your design - :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think you should add some colour to the "Aviators" lettering on the bottom right rendition of the logo.

The plane and "San Diego" really pop, but "Aviators" is lost in the background. Some colouring, such as the colouring you did on the jersey, would be really nice.

It's a very nice colour combination, and a cool jersey concept.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived