Gannon may retire

FiddySicks

I think everyone could see this coming. It's too bad he didn't play more than he did when he was younger because he was putting up hall of fame-type stats there toward the end of his career.

6uXNWAo.png

Round 3 Pick 5 (69 Overall)

QB Andrew Walter - Arizona State

Didn't get a lot of attention because he had a shoulder injury toward the end of his senior year, but watch out for him. I'm sure he won't be starting this year, especially with Collins still around, but he has the potential to beat out either Rivers or Tuiasosopo for a backup spot and see some playing time.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Round 3 Pick 5 (69 Overall)

QB Andrew Walter - Arizona State

Didn't get a lot of attention because he had a shoulder injury toward the end of his senior year, but watch out for him. I'm sure he won't be starting this year, especially with Collins still around, but he has the potential to beat out either Rivers or Tuiasosopo for a backup spot and see some playing time.

Damn, i forgot about Mr. Walter getting drafted by Oakland. Regardless, he's not starting over Collins, yet.

6uXNWAo.png

Raider fans you will not be dissapointed, being a Sun Devil Graduate, this kid will be a very good quarterback. He won't beat out Collins this year, but next year will be his year.

In realistic terms, Gannon was probably a fraction of an inch away from being paralyzed; I mean, he BROKE his NECK. The guy's been to a Super Bowl, he's been an MVP; he's got nothing left to prove. The fact is, he should walk away now, grateful he can walk at all.

Meanwhile, Collins was going to start all along, and as long as he gets protection he can succeed at this level; very few QBs throw a better deep ball, so Moss will probably put up typical huge numbers.

I would think Walter's the guy for the future. Much as I liked Tuiasosopo in college, he hasn't shown much in his limited opportunities in the pros. I would like him to start, just so all the talking heads would have to say "Tuiasosopo" all the time.

I just wish Oakland would've drafted a pass rusher.

I guess Kerry Collins will be the starter if Gannon retires.

woo hoo Kerry is one of my MLF Qbs :)

Sad to seen Gannon go though,but its time...Jim Rome even said so :D

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived