KC Arena "Name-the-Team"

Ez Street

I put down Kansas City Mohawks. Which was the original name og the NHl Scouts before chicago forced them to change.

you know that name is kinda cool...think about it...

Kansas City Mohawks

Kansas City, Mo is where the Arena will be.

Kansas City, Mo Hawks

Proabably will never fly due to the Native American connection. Though you could argue it's not. But the name would be a nice tie in with the Chiefs.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they're going to be the Kansas City Scouts. Hey if the Colorado Rockies (who were originally the KC Scouts) can "come back" as a baseball team, why can't the Scouts resurface as an AFL franchise.

Man, I can't wait to get the AFL back in Missouri.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they're going to be the Kansas City Scouts. Hey if the Colorado Rockies (who were originally the KC Scouts) can "come back" as a baseball team, why can't the Scouts resurface as an AFL franchise.

Man, I can't wait to get the AFL back in Missouri.

I'd love to see them named the Scouts......or if we get an NHL team, that would be sweet.

Oh and Yale, shut up with the Missouri crap. It's almost in Kans-ass. :D

I'm really excited about the AFL coming to KC. In think it will be BIG! KC is such a Football crazy market. The AFL is really starting to make a name for itself, and now is the perfect time to get onboard.

Kansas City Twisters

May not work too well with a football team, but what they hell, theres enough of them (twisters, not football teams) in that region.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Scouts?

No.  NO.  NO.

Why, WHY, WHY?

It's dead. Let it go! The Scouts were. The Scouts went away. Long live the Scouts.

(And besides, the name was dull, the logo horrible. The name would still be dull, and there'd undoubtedly be a tendency to incorporate a similar logo. BAH.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Kansas City Twisters

May not work too well with a football team, but what they hell, theres enough of them (twisters, not football teams) in that region.

I believe they would have to buy the name from the Arkansas Twisters of the AF2

Kansas City Twisters

I believe they would have to buy the name from the Arkansas Twisters of the AF2

I forgot about them. There one of the four teams who has lasted all 6 years in the af2.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Why not Kansas City Aeros? (Outfitted in Red, Blue, Silver & White).

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Archived