New Tiger-Cat uniforms unveiled tomorrow

Pixelboy

In case anyone cares, the Hamilton Ticats have announced that they are unveiling their new Reebok-designed unis at their Tag Day season ticket event at the stadium tomorrow. Unless another CFL team jumps the gun, it will be the first of the league-wide unveilings to occur over the next several days.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in any case, Thunder, whether or not you're into the league, any uniform/logo unveiling is of interest here. So next time you feel the need to post that you're uninterested in such a droll way... don't.

(And you're just jealous, because unlike the Hackhawks, the Ti-Cats are a major league team. ^_^ )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

(And you're just jealous, because unlike the Hackhawks, the Ti-Cats are a major league team. ^_^ )

Ouch!

:lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Talked to the guy at my local River City Sports today... he said they have the Blue Bombers' jerseys sealed in boxes in the back until next week.

As pessimistic as I've been about the wholesale changes, I'm excited to see them.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Talked to the guy at my local River City Sports today... he said they have the Blue Bombers' jerseys sealed in boxes in the back until next week.

As pessimistic as I've been about the wholesale changes, I'm excited to see them.

I was told BC would reveal there's May 21st at their Fan Fest.

Still not sure I am sold on them going back to orange though with white helmets.

I'm defintely interested in seeing the new Ti-Cats uni's. Since there wasn't really anything leaked prior, unlike the rest of the league, it should be interesting to see what they've come up with.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Still not sure I am sold on them going back to orange though with white helmets.

can't wait to see those

8prlQWA.png

The Lions will have them at the Fan Fest on the 21st. However, the jersey launch is going to be on May 3. It's earlier than I thought. However, the source is impeccable: Bob Ackles.

The Lions will have them at the Fan Fest on the 21st. However, the jersey launch is going to be on May 3. It's earlier than I thought. However, the source is impeccable: Bob Ackles.

Thats good news. I ran into Lui last weekend and he kinda danced around it when asked when they were coming out. White helmets with black facemasks from what I have heard. Glad they are dumping the silver.

Are they going to unveil the 3rd jersey too?

Here is a photo from this morning's Hamilton Spectator of two Tiger-Cat players, Donnavan Carter and Mike Morreale, modelling the new unis. I have to say that I like the narrower side stripe on the conceptual drawing better than the wider ones on the actual uniforms. The revised logo is also on the helmet.

11591503_bc7d9f7db1_o.jpg

I have to say I am really disappointed with these, and now have a bad feeling about the rest of the league's unveilings.

By far the worst thing about these is the pant stripe. It is so thick, and so arbitrary in terms of shape and how it just changes color for no reason.

Other horrible things: the 2 yellow stripes at the bottom of the sleeve will never be seen, since they will always be tucked under shoulder pads; I have no idea what is going on with the socks, but it looks like the only options are fully black and fully white.

Good things: yellow stripe is back on the helmet; black shoulder inserts on the white jersey do not extend to encompass the nameplate.

Overall, Reebok blows it again.

I have no idea what is going on with the socks, but it looks like the only options are fully black and fully white.

I think the socks are just your standard half black, half white sock, the guy with the white jersey just has his socks pulled up higher than usual.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived