If you Could go to any sporting game...

tj4eck

And Break-Wood....winning 24 Cups isn't that hard when 14 of them came when there were only six teams and 8 more came before 1980...even Leafs fans know that! :P

Well they're still the team that did it--You can't take that away from them...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't trying to, but if only LA (or Calgary, for that matter) was playing from 1917 to 1967, maybe they'd have a handful of Cups. Scratch that--they would...after all, almost every team is better than the Rangers and Blackhawks....

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I'm sick of Leafs fans blaming everyone else for their ineptitude. Even TSN failed to realize that the Kings had 4 PP goals in game 6 when they ran their bullplop "What If...?" story in March to fill in between strongman competitions and the re-airing of the 1980 Stanley Cup. I know TSN is based in Toronto, but give me a break. Show an ounce of objectivity every once in a while...

4 PP goals aside Gretzky should've been in the box for 4 minutes, that's all we've ever been saying :wacko:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

All I've ever been saying is that the Leafs should've killed penalties a little better, then it wouldn't have mattered if Gretz clipped anyone... <_<

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

Wow, I have already been to mine. It was

Red Sox Yankees

Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS

Yankee Stadium

Was rooting for the Yankees.

I've been lucky in my short life I have been to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals (2003), One of the greatest World Series games ever (Game 4 2001), I have seen my team win the Stanley Cup live twice (1995 and 2003). All on top to being at the Boone game. I also at game 6 of the ALCS this past year but in my biased opinion that game sucked.

Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Anyone

Anywhere

Anytime

I want hockey. And I want my Bolts. :mad:

But since I'd watch ANY hockey right now... I'll do another.

Marshall University vs. West Virginia University (College Football)

Neutural Site (Don't ask me where... No neutural sites big enough in West Virginia... probably have to go to Ohio somewhere..)

Anytime

Go Herd!

Possible alternate reality matches, eh?....

1.) Hibernian FC vs. Heart of Midlothian FC for Scottish Premier League season title.

2.) Easter Road

3.) Late May

4.) HIBERNIAN!!!!!

Hey Eddie010, you catch the Hibs vs Celtic score on Saturday? 3-1 Hibs. I couldn't have asked for a better present! :D

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

1) Yankees vs. The Wimpy Red Sox Nation (HA!)

2) The Greatest Stadium in The World in The Bx, NYC!

3) 2004 ALCS to see who is the best once and for all

4) October, baby cause what happens during the season don't mean jack.

it will be worth a $300 ticket to see the yanks extract their revenge and once again rip out the hearts of all of the sox!

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

it will be worth a $300 ticket to see the yanks extract their revenge and once again rip out the hearts of all of the sox!

1.) You mean, Yankees vs. the Defending World Series Champs

2.) The stadium that's so great they're replacing it?

3.) Um... Red Sox already won the 2004 ALCS...

IUe6Hvh.png

1.) You mean, Yankees vs. the Defending World Series Champs

2.) The stadium that's so great they're replacing it?

3.) Um... Red Sox already won the 2004 ALCS...

my bad, i mean the 2005 ALCS

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

...and by "extract" you mean the Yanks are gonna get those four straight losses back through a turkey baster? :P

Wagner Athletic Group

Hey Eddie010, you catch the  Hibs vs Celtic score on Saturday?  3-1 Hibs.  I couldn't have asked for a better present!  :D

I know...I watched the match.... :cursing: If the Huns win the league because of that, there will be hell to pay. :evil:

Mine would be:

Celtic vs. Rangers

Hampden Park

Mid-May: UEFA Champions League Final

C'mmon the Celts! (I'd try to cheer, but my nerves would get the best of me, and my heart would probably give way.)

As for North-American sports:

Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

Corel Centre

Late May: NHL Eastern Conference final, Game Seven

Go Sens Go!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Archived