Boston Red Sox Alternate Concept...

ColeJ

just a simple idea i've had for a while...

BOSOX-ALT.gif

any and all comments are always welcome... even if i don't agree with them. :)

thanks for roger for the template. i really like the new one.

a little OT but how you like dat Pacman Jones, coley? :D

classy look...kinda like what the Braves should have used.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

a little OT but how you like dat Pacman Jones, coley? :D

classy look...kinda like what the Braves should have used.

at the moment they announced that pacman was going at #6, i was in shock, to be honest...

i'd seen him on all the mocks going to the titans, but i just didn't expect it to actually happen. i assumed they'd trade down, or take mike williams... once it finally sunk in that pacman was indeed a titan, i was completely on board. the man's insane, in a good way :) i like his swagger... plus, he's got awesome hair, and shares my last name. not only is a pretty good corner, but he's also got crazy return skills, which the titans need BADLY... in retrospect, he's a perfect fit. not sure why it took me by suprise so much when the said it over the PA.

and thank you very much for the feedback on my sox jerseys :) and same to you, mac6674.

I like them Cole... Definitely within the identity.

I do kinda like the bush towards red that they're making, though. I kinda like how it's red vs. blue in relation to the Yanks. I'm not sold on how the red jerseys look, but if they could find a way to make it work, I'd be all for it.

wow. that is very similar, sacker.... lol.

:blink: i hope i didn't step on anyone's toes.

The funny thing is that I did this one about 4 months ago when I was hearing talk about the Braves coming out with the new alternate set.

About the only things I would change about these is doing away with the piping on the sleeve ends (to unify the concept with the home jersey style) and the white piping in general (looks too Atlanta Braves-ish). Other than that, I like where you're going with this. Props on the new signature too ;)

QPR%20Sig.png

About the only things I would change about these is doing away with the piping on the sleeve ends (to unify the concept with the home jersey style) and the white piping in general (looks too Atlanta Braves-ish). Other than that, I like where you're going with this. Props on the new signature too ;)

i needed the white piping... because i'm crazy in the head.

i really dislike seeing red and blue of those shades that close to each other, without some kind of buffer... they turn purple, and start to look ugly to me. if the red B on the blue hat is outlined in white, and the red number is outlined in white, i wanted the red piping to be outlined in white, as well...

again, i'm insane.

i guess it's needless to say that apparently SOME team needs to use that uniform design... it's obviously a good one :)

You mean, like the Minnesota Twins, for example?

Already using that template, complete with piping.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

just a simple idea i've had for a while...

BOSOX-ALT.gif

any and all comments are always welcome... even if i don't agree with them. :)

thanks for roger for the template. i really like the new one.

If you have that template can you PM it to me???

--LEWJ--

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

check the templates post at the top of the page... or roger's template post that was on the front page earlier today, and probably still is...

i guess it's needless to say that apparently SOME team needs to use that uniform design... it's obviously a good one :)

You mean, like the Minnesota Twins, for example?

Already using that template, complete with piping.

they only have the red piping though, right? not the white piping.... or am i wrong? to be honest, i'm not completely up on baseball uniforms, since every team has so many... they all seem to change every year.

Archived