Great Falls Fighting Trout

The fish looks like it's swimming downwards on the helmet... what about tilting it up?

it's not a bird, where flying down makes it look like it's crashing... it's a fish. if a fish is swimming upwards, it's going towards the surface, which means it's more likely to be caught and eaten :P

I really like so much about this concept that I feel jerky for bringing up things I dont like.

The colors are really cool. The unis are very very nice. I'd love to see these entered into a Madden PC game and have some screenshots taken.

As well as the logo is drawn, it just doesn't feel dynamic enough or .......something.

It takes a special effort I think to translate a primary logo to helmet usage. I'd like to see the trout attacking or jumping or moving more aggressively. And yeah, I'd like to see it moving upward too.

Plus the fish still has the anti-aero dynamic turtle head thing going on.....where the neck and gill slits go against the grain so to speak which throws me off but is a small problem.

Further kudos though on not loading up the unis with too much junk like fish on the sleeves or pants.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

The uniforms were a little bit of an afterthought. If I had the time to create another fish in a different position, I would, but that is for another time I suppose. As I look at them now, they seem a little busy with the rainbow sides. do you guys like the rainbow sides or solid olive-green sides?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like the rainbow sides.

This one, screams 1980s Bucks. Which means, I like it too. But there twerent nothing wrong with your rainbow.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

i didn't like the rainbow sides... just because it wasn't symetrical... now i think it needs more of that goldish beige color, though.

how about adding some of that to the pants stripe? sorta tapered from back to front, until it hits the sock, and it's completely beige....

does that make sense?

Archived