Division 1-AA football contest.

scar988

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'll go ahead and unveil mine.

A little background however:

A friend of mine goes to UC Davis, and that school has quite an identity crisis on its hands. New logos, old, unmatching uniforms, along with the fact that they can't decide whether they are the UC Davis Aggies or the Cal Aggies, as they don't use Davis in a lot of things. So, I went ahead and made a new primary/helmet logo with an interlocking "CD" (California-Davis), and I incorporated the new D into the secondary with the current flying horsehead, as well as the primary into the galloping horse that is hardly seen anymore. So, here it is:

ucdavis.png

VmWIn6B.png

Well, I've got a tough act to follow :P

And I follow it up with the Georgetown Hoyas. Keep in mind this was done in paint, and I think that the updated Hoya might be the best logo I've done. Not much compared to the other designers on this board, but hey, what can you do :D

Unis & Logos

GeorgetownHoyasUnis.png

GeorgetownHoyasAltUnis.png

Field

GeorgetownHoyasField2.png

Thanks. I thought it said the logos have to be incorporated into the uniform or field. OR. Idk if you meant field, w/e it can be done it you want.

it'd be nice if you made field along with it. it wouldn't take long.

Also tyo the other guys, Very cool concept.s

Here is that field.

brownfield.gif

very nice. I like the word mark, I think you used the Canadian field though.

Are you saying the Ivy League can't count? :D

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I'd love to take a stab at Norfolk State. I'm very new at graphic design, and a very slow worker, so I'm just hoping that I finish this on time.

...EDIT: One more thing. Is it required that we keep the school's current color scheme?

like I said in an earlier post the color scheme can be the same or it can be completely different that is all up to the designer.

Archived