Division 1-AA football contest.

scar988

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...here's my entry for the Sacred Heart University Pioneers...the only school in the greater Bridgeport area that still has football (seeing that Fairfield dropped their program a few years ago)....

Right now, they're sporting an exact knockoff of Ohio State's uni set, so I figured they could use a bit of an update. Went with something a tad more original...also, you'll recognize the font..it's the Eagles one (felt it worked with what I had in mind)...also, the number 63 is somewhat significant as it represents the year the school opened it's doors...

Anyhoo, enjoy :D

Logos, Unis, & Wordmark

sacredheart_concept.gif

Field

sacredheart_field.gif

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Does anyone have a simple (RC baseball-like) template for football uniforms? I've been looking on the template threads and a lot of them were no longer available and the more advanced ones give me trouble in paint (when coloring). I'm finished my concept and just need to do the uniforms. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Here's what I got so far (Northwestern St. Demons). I decided to stick with purple and orange for their colors. I know, I know...it looks more like a bull than a demon, but the face came out wider than I'd like and it was the best I could do. But it does at least look like a possessed bull....or at least a "mad cow."

demonsjpg5eq.jpg

Here's what I got so far (Northwestern St. Demons). I decided to stick with purple and orange for their colors. I know, I know...it looks more like a bull than a demon, but the face came out wider than I'd like and it was the best I could do. But it does at least look like a possessed bull....or at least a "mad cow."

demonsjpg5eq.jpg

And you did this in paint?! If so, Good lord, the MS Paint users have been representing HARD lately :grin:

I love the idea for this contest but I kinda find that 3 Brand new original logos and 3 uniforms and a field is a little much, I mean granted your gonna do the color uniform first but really the away is just a white version of the others why do we have to do that? and 3 Brand New Logos? man... even though its a little much im gonna enter but still kinda demanding.

spacer.png

I love the idea for this contest but I kinda find that 3 Brand new original logos and 3 uniforms and a field is a little much, I mean granted your gonna do the color uniform first but really the away is just a white version of the others why do we have to do that? and 3 Brand New Logos? man... even though its a little much im gonna enter but still kinda demanding.
alright.<_< I have an idea of what I'm looking for. but basically if you sign up you can eneter. I'm looking for 3 of each but the minimum is 2 of each.

Does anyone have a simple (RC baseball-like) template for football uniforms? I've been looking on the template threads and a lot of them were no longer available and the more advanced ones give me trouble in paint (when coloring). I'm finished my concept and just need to do the uniforms. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

kinda like these?

footballdisplay9wq.gif

AAO, thanks for waiting a while before posting your concept...that way people wouldn't be scared off! j/k Great concept. The light blue alt looks really good.

Scar, I have that template but the lines get blurred when I bring it into paint. I could use it, it's just a pain when trying to make it look smooth.

Archived