Division 1-AA football contest.

scar988

Fiji:

I think that logo you came up with for JSU is really cool...it could probably be touched up some so it wouldn't run altogether, but I can definitely see where it is going and I think it was a very nifty idea!

I had to comment on this because I go to the University of South Carolina and we are the Gamecocks...I kind of feel like Jacksonville ripped us off- not so much with the mascot but with the logo. It is basically exactly like ours except not as clean.

Anyways, good job. :D

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Youngstown State University Penguins:

YSU-CONCEPT2.png

Great package!

the weakest part to me is the Y logo. The shape of it is a little weird. I know you tried to arch it, but arching it and putting it angled makes it a little off to me.

My only suggestion other than that would be on the "YOUNGSTOWN" part of the primary, make the black outline come over the penquin at the top. That area looks a little funny, you've got the black all the way around it except at the belly of the penquin.

Cal Poly Re-Do:

CalPolyField2.png

i love your work here. how did you make the field look so like natural grass. was it a certain template or technique?

it was a template given to me by puckguy awhile ago. But I myslef have changed its so it looks like multi-turf like oregon's autzen stadium.

spacer.png

Here are my logo package along with uniforms. I changed the schools colors to the old school Chargers colors because it's what came to my mine when I thought of a Thunderbird...dunno why,

This is my first concept ever by they way, so be easy on me. My field design will be coming shortly. Outside of just the contest, could I get some feedback? Thanks guys.

scar988 are you from South Carolina?

SouthernUtah.jpg

don't forget to thank John Brown University

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

North Dakota State Bison:

Bison.png

main logo top, secondary logo bottom

Bisonunis.png

bisonfield.png

i just noticed on the "Great West" logo on the field, I put one on the 20, and the other on the 25, please ignore ^_^

edit: damn, I also forgot the shoulder numbers on the home unis, but they should be there, just like the away ones.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Well here goes nothing. :unsure: This is very preliminary; as you can see the homes lack shoulder numbering, the helmet isn't shown in profile (haven't finalized what if anything will appear on the sides), haven't done anything about a field and, oh yeah, there's no primary logo or wordmark yet. There's also a lot of cleaning up that needs to be done. Again it's also in MSPaint; seems going back and forth between .jpg and .bmp really screws with your solid colors.

So here 'tis, my Furman Paladins concept thus far:

fproj11.jpg

tzch6.jpg

I am publicly renouncing my claim to William & Mary. I had the project halfway done, but my wedding is tomorrow, and I've been busy doing a million things at once for that. And we don't get back from the honeymoon until after the contest is over. Rather than submit something sloppy and half-a$$ed, I am taking my name out of the field. Good luck, there are some killer designs going up.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I cant see teechy or wilsons...says user posted image.

Mine's in Photobucket - I'll try putting it somewhere else, hold on.

edit: Actually I see "user posted image" for many others who are using Photobucket. There are folks on another board I frequent who said there have been problems with PB today, so maybe it's not just us.

edit2: I can see them now, but I uploaded mine to another site as a backup. Transfer quality very poor here; if PB images restored, I'll delete this:

[image deleted]

tzch6.jpg

Archived