Division 1-AA football contest.

scar988

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my entry:

dsufinal.gif

The field template is from mjrbaseball.

wow, awesome concept avenger. The color scheme is excellent (I dont know if its what they use now, but it should be) and the logo would make for a nasty NO Hornets concept.

Howard1.jpg

Here's my entry:

dsufinal.gif

The field template is from mjrbaseball.

its a really nice concept there keith laubhan. The behive thing on the jersey really is awsome. I dig the pants too.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I regretfully inform that with my new job and transfering from HS to college, I will be unable to complete the Holy Cross concept.

Good luck to the rest o' y'alls. :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Here's what I've got for Eastern Illinois.

I'll do a field tomorrow.

Numbers inspired by...yes...The Longest Yard.

Note the nameplate...I wanted to try something...it works on some levels I think. The bib is just mesh, nothing weird.

It needs some tinkering...which I might do tomorrow.

eiuuni.jpg

Not really feeling the logo on top of the nameplate, makes it look clunky IMO. Other than that, it reminds me of what would happen if VT, Miami, and the Atlanta Nighthawks had an orgy and had a child. Pretty damn funky, in a good way. I'd hit it. :notworthy:

Okay, here's my finalized Furman concept. Apologies for the sloppy work in general (especially the .bmp to .jpg conversion and the loss in color quality) and the field in particular.

I have to get up early tomorrow for Memorial Day travel and will be far away from a computer until well after the deadline, so I'm rushing things a bit.

I think I could've described this concept better verbally than through drawing. Hope you get the picture nonetheless. :unsure:

f2962438.jpg

furmanfield.jpg

tzch6.jpg

Well here's my attempt at NSU. This is my first contest and only my fourth or fifth logo. I don't think it came out that great. I had trouble deciding on a way to depict the spartan that hadn't been overused, so I resorted to tracing and tweaking part of a dingbat font collection. I don't know if that's frowned upon...probably is...but oh well. I just wanted to get something finished. Anyway, here it is. Be nice :mellow:

nsufinal.jpg

I am relatively new to this board but I felt that it was time to throw my hat into the ring. This is only my second sports identity and my first ever football identity package. Would appreciate any and all feedback. I have included the wordmark below and you can see the unis, field, and other marks by clicking on the link.

NCAA_WSU_wdmk.gif

Weber State Wildcats Concept

i'm going to enter this fray...sacramento state (if they aren't taken, which i didn't notice) - i had originally developed this logo for my fantasy team (the yellowjackets) and it's my first original logo - field to come later (gotta find the field template :))

logo's, wordmark, helmet

sslogoset3eh.png

uni's - i forgot to add the pant striping on the actual template in the away/alt, but they will look exactly like the home with different colors

ssunis3gr.png

the pant/jersey striping is supposed to resemble the stinger

edit: added field

ssfield8fd.gif

jldesigns404eo.png

it is with great regret that i must pull out of the contest because of violation of rule # 2 of the contest or in this a lack of there of

2- they have to make 2 new logos for that school (prim secondary and wordmark) and have them incorporated into the unis or field in some way.

which i was unable to do due to the fact that i've been having issues w/ my PC all of last week which a difficult project even more difficult,plus my ISP (BELLSOUTH) wanting to play games with my service didn't help neither,with that said i do a concept,but because of the circumstances if i did post them i would be disqualified because because of the violation of rule #2.Again i aplogize.

Archived