Division 1-AA football contest.

scar988

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am pretty new around here and haven't attempted any contests. Heck i"ve only posted one of my redesigns, and that was on the temporary board.

My question would be are there any guidlines? Like "No Changing The Logo" or "No changing the Color Scheme" ?

the guidelines are that you have to change the logo and come up with somethign new and original. color scheme is all up to the designer. and unis have to be new as well.

please claim your team. I want only one person per team.

also to the guy taking ths spiders are you a fan of their's?

Well, I'm a believer in doing local teams, I'm more of a VCU guy, but they don't do football, so I was going with the Spiders, however if you have a compelling reason to use them, I can switch to William & Mary's Tribe

please claim your team. I want only one person per team.

also to the guy taking ths spiders are you a fan of their's?

Well, I'm a believer in doing local teams, I'm more of a VCU guy, but they don't do football, so I was going with the Spiders, however if you have a compelling reason to use them, I can switch to William & Mary's Tribe

no I was wondering if you were a fan because My friend is going to be their running back next eyar. I have The Citadel.

What's his name, I'll keep an eye out if I get to any games.

Justin Forte. he led all of GA's HS running backs with close to 2500 yards and 20+ TD's. on only about 300 carries. he had a ypc of around 7.6 and his yards were pushing Takeo Spikes and JAmal Lewis for best single season in GA history. he gets knocked for his size though (5'9" 175) but is one of the hardest working guys I have ever seen.

LL, unless more than one of us can do the same team, I chose W&M earlier (around noon Thursday). Sorry - I don't know the official protocol to "claim" a school, I just posted it when I saw the thread.

I'd like to try my hand at the new wife's alma mater, William & Mary, and Villanova, since everyone in my family went there. Word of warning - it's gonna be MS Paint...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

LL, unless more than one of us can do the same team, I chose W&M earlier (around noon Thursday). Sorry - I don't know the official protocol to "claim" a school, I just posted it when I saw the thread.

I'd like to try my hand at the new wife's alma mater, William & Mary, and Villanova, since everyone in my family went there. Word of warning - it's gonna be MS Paint...

naw man limy has Richmond. you cna have Will and Mary. but you have to chose between Will and MAry or Villanova.

Much thanks. I'll take W&M, and Villanova is on its own (I don't think anyone in my family will be entering the competition, so it's open season). The new wife will be pleased - although she claims I am the "artistic" one, so if it sucks, we're both in trouble... ^_^

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived