Do the Marlins ever wear gray anymore?

boardname

Maybe they got a little bit superstitious, what with winning the World Series and all... oh wait. That was 2003. It's 2005. My bad - they really don't have even a lame justification. So where are the grays? The all black, all the time mojo has worn off.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I've seen the grays a few times this year (one being a game on TBS @ATL a watched), but they probably wear the grays in about 75% of their road games.

I dont mind because Florida has one of the worst road uniforms in the majors.

Could it be that they are going with the darker jersey now and will wear the greys when it gets really hot in the dog days of summer?

If they don't, talk about leaving the Marlin on the BBQ too long. :D

Another thing, why so much emphasis on the black? Come on, be original, have some guts and wear TEAL! It won't hurt! :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Could it be that they are going with the darker jersey now and will wear the greys when it gets really hot in the dog days of summer?

If they don't, talk about leaving the Marlin on the BBQ too long. :D

Another thing, why so much emphasis on the black? Come on, be original, have some guts and wear TEAL! It won't hurt! :P

Real men DON'T wear teal! :P

j/k

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

First off, the gray uniform SUCKS.

They wore the black uni tons of times during the 2003 season, not so much last year. I can recall only a handful of games in which they wore the grays. I guess it's still a superstitious thing with the pitchers. They have worn the alternate during a few daygames here in South Florida.

Rumor has it if the Marlins finish the stadium deal with the city and county without state help that they will avoid wearing the road uni as much as possible.

I LOVE the black uni. But I'd love to see a teal alternate comeback.

1997 | 2003

I've seen the grays a few times this year (one being a game on TBS @ATL a watched), but they probably wear the grays in about 75% of their road games.

I'm assuming your a Blue Jays fan. Would you say that ANY of their uniforms are better than Florida's road uni's?

Anywho, the Marlins are wearing their gray uniforms now. They should wear them more often. They've hit 3 home runs today (all in the same inning)

I'm assuming your a Blue Jays fan. Would you say that ANY of their uniforms are better than Florida's road uni's?

whoa buddy, take it easy there.

i didnt say the Marlins were any worse than the Jays. The Jays have THE worst road uniform in the league.

Archived