Washington Redskins Concept

Audiodrama

What about using the spears higher up on the shoulder kind of like the Patriots template but with the spears serving as the stripes?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

When the Redskins used the spear helmet a few years back I really hoped they'd somehow stick with it. I've always wanted to see the Chargers come back with their 1960s look but I can honestly say that I love this concept more than that. The color, wordmark, uniforms, helmet, etc...I love it all! Great work!

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

I agree that I like the arrow shaft helmet much better than the regular one. I also agree with Lucas718 that my first thought was FSU, and when you darken the burgandy, it looks even more like FSU. Damn good work though.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

When the Redskins used the spear helmet a few years back I really hoped they'd somehow stick with it. I've always wanted to see the Chargers come back with their 1960s look but I can honestly say that I love this concept more than that. The color, wordmark, uniforms, helmet, etc...I love it all! Great work!

that was the anniversary unis for the skins- one season only

Not a big fan of having the colors so dark... but the concept is almost perfect. I absoloutely love the logo and would have rather had them kept that.

ZcIWjWQ.jpg

#AnaheimDucksGoooaaalll #LightThatLamp #DucksFlyTogether

#BlowKingsBlow #YoureAllQueens #SJSharts

i was just thinking if people think the spear looks a little too much like the seminoles how's about just having the two feathers that are on the the indians head in the current logo but just enlagre them. that might look cool as the helmet logo. it would'nt be offensive or resemble florida state. but i still love this concept just an idea . i wounder if anybody could try that concept for the helmet logo.

Thanks to everyone for the comments/criticisms/compliments.

To those who said it resembled FSU -- I thought the same thing at first, that's why I darkened the colors a little bit. I tried to differentiate from the Seminoles as much as I could without losing the traditionalism of the Redskins uniforms and logo.

Anyway, more comments and whatever else are certainly still welcome!

Saying that the redskins spear logo reminds you of FSU is like saying the Browns remind you of Penn State because they both are logo-free. The throwback uniform colors should not be dismissed just because they are merely similar to FSU.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I love this concept...when they used these helmets and throwbacks a few years ago, I really hoped they would use it because it is so much better than what they have now.

Great Job!!

AM.gif

Saying that the redskins spear logo reminds you of FSU is like saying the Browns remind you of Penn State because they both are logo-free. The throwback uniform colors should not be dismissed just because they are merely similar to FSU.

and people have to remember that FSU borrowed the concept from the Redskins. So techinally it is the Redskins' arrow first. It just happen that FSU is now known for that.

didn't a few years ago, they used the throwbacks in one guy as a ALT like the chargers?

You're right, but I guess it depends on your age. I'm 27, and associate the indian head with the redskins, and the spear with FSU. I think if they were to go back to a spear, they should find a way to make it pretty different from the FSU version, even if the FSU version technically is the Redskins old version.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dude send that in that is AMAZING! I love the Redskind Arow helmet and I love those colors, the Redskings should Definitaly change back to those helmets, and those unis are schweet. :notworthy:

lol uh, I really wouldn't know who to send it to, or how.

(If anyone wants to tell me though, that'd be swell. B) )

Dude send that in that is AMAZING! I love the Redskind Arow helmet and I love those colors, the Redskings should Definitaly change back to those helmets, and those unis are schweet.  :notworthy:

lol uh, I really wouldn't know who to send it to, or how.

(If anyone wants to tell me though, that'd be swell. B) )

The NFL will not accept unsolicited artwork.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived