Washington Redskins Concept

Audiodrama

I didn't want to completely change the Redskins' look, because of the great tradition in the franchise. That in mind, I darkened the red/maroon color a bit, and tried to use it as much as possible, because it's looked really nice on their uni's in the past. I tweaked a few things, such as the shoulder number placement, and added the arrows on both sleeves. I also made a few other small modifications here and there. C&C welcome as always.

redskins.gif

Wow, that almost looks exactly like a Redskins concept I have saved on my computer. The only thing I didn't do was use a different number set and darken the maroon. Other than that, wow, great minds think alike :P

I like it. Though I am curious on what if you bought the guy in circle back and place him on the shoulders. Kinda of like the same size like the Dolphins. As for the away socks, it seems like the vogue thing in the NFL is the solid look like the Chargers and heck even the Redskins did.

I like it. Though I am curious on what if you bought the guy in circle back and place him on the shoulders. Kinda of like the same size like the Dolphins. As for the away socks, it seems like the vogue thing in the NFL is the solid look like the Chargers and heck even the Redskins did.

Everything looks terrific, I agree with shaft, see what it would look like with the indian head logo on the sleeves. As a diehard Redskin I would buy that jersey.

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

I like the current logo better.

I like the current jersey better.

I like the current pants better.

Other than that, this is cool.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

what's going on here another great football concept. i seen a great bills one yesterday and now this. these last couple concepts are something very rare for this board....realistic .....great work.

Love it, love it. Wouldn't change the wordmark though. But these are the TRUE burgundy and gold of the Redskins. Not too dark, not too dull. The colors they wear now are cherry red and yellow.

And they'd have to wear the dark jerseys for at least half the home games, the way teams like Philly and San Diego do now -- white in the hot months (Sept., Oct.) and dark when it gets cooler.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I like the throwback burgundy and the spear logo on the helmets. I think the current helmet logo would look great on the sleeves.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived