Animated GIFs of big hits...

brennus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man which punter/kicker got laid out last year...just completely blindsided...it was awesome...i wanna say the guy who hit him was with the eagles....or maybe the kicker was an eagle...i dont remember, but it was vicious

You're probably thinking of the wicked hit Jeremiah Trotter put on Jeff Feagles of the Giants.

6uXNWAo.png

man which punter/kicker got laid out last year...just completely blindsided...it was awesome...i wanna say the guy who hit him was with the eagles....or maybe the kicker was an eagle...i dont remember, but it was vicious

You're probably thinking of the wicked hit Jeremiah Trotter put on Jeff Feagles of the Giants.

feagles.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Not a big hit, but I'm psyched that this play is on the page of GIFs.

Bills LB Eddie Robinson gets his ankles shattered by Chad Pennington, who then goes in for six.

penningtonjuke.gif

6uXNWAo.png

feagles.gif

that's the one....ouch

changing gears- it is amazing to me that eli manning still has a head after the hit he took

lloyd_ducks.gif

And that was the 49ers in a nutshell.  :wacko:

amazingly, this is the same guy:

lloyd_stretchcatch.gif

I know eh? I was shocked too.

I think I figured it out though, he saw the umpire duck when the ball came at him, so he was all like "Damn, I better duck too!"

Yeah.....that's it... :therock:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived