Winnipeg Coyotes

youcan'tseeme

This is what I did 2 years ago when I started using more of Photoshops features...

Background.gif

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

That logo is so much better than their Picasso-throwing-up-on-a-canvas coyote they had before.

No doubt, but that's a different topic altogether.

I like the idea, but as mentioned before, the current brick red and off-white (or whatever you wanna call it) colours work better.

However, it would certainly be great if the Jets came back to the 'Peg in one form or another... :flagcanada:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

This is what I did 2 years ago when I started using more of Photoshops features...

Background.gif

Penguins idea with Jets colors is nice.

I was wondering what the logo would look like if you used one of these three suggestions:

1. Change the triangle to a map of Manitoba in blue trimmed in red.

2. Change the triangle to a red maple leaf trimmed in blue. :flagcanada:

3. Went with the Pens' original colors (colours) of light blue and dark blue and maybe add the red of the Jets.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

I think the triangle could be some kind of W behind the penguin. Like a thick, stylized W....it could work very well...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

No offence, but to me, you've taken one of the most attractive logos in sports and broken it.

I do understand the reference, but I really dislike the combo for this logo.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Regardless of what color it is, that is the single worst logo in major level professional sports.

The 'Peg deserves something better if they were to ever rejoin the NHL.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Winnipeg Penhuins it works

I'm sure you dont want to hear about my Quebec Devils idea. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived