Miami Rage Concept Logo

GameCock82

I like it. I like the M coming off the hand, but what exactly is it supposed to be? I think it's flames, and if it is, I'd add a few more smaller flames around it. I like the wordmark too, but there seem to be inconsistancies with the yellow highlights. Like on the A, the highlights aren't right on the edge like they are on the other letters. Other than that, no real complaints. A very nice logo concept.

I like it. I like the M coming off the hand, but what exactly is it supposed to be? I think it's flames, and if it is, I'd add a few more smaller flames around it.

agreed 100%

amazing concept, man.

Would it be possible to turn that yellow "thing" beside the red 'M' on the hand into an 'R'? Since you've got the 'M' for Miami there, why not toss in the 'R' for the Rage? Or would that be too much? Either way, I think this is very, very solid.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived