Name That Font!

pcgd

Does anyone know the font for this ???

yGUYG.jpg

BigNoodle Titling
Does anyone know of a font that has an additional swash font other than pilsner?
If you want to stick with Letterhead Fonts, you could go with Goldsmith or Ephemera.
On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

:oops:

For some reason I always thought they looked the same, probably because I rarely ever go beyond 12pt font for anything and the lower resolution made them look similar. But upon further review, they are some very noticeable differences that even I, despite having no attention to detail, could notice.

But the Astros do use Compacta right?

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

By the way, it really isn't "legal" to ask for commercial fonts for free. Somewhere there is a designer starving, who should be able to feed their family by creating their work and being paid for it.

Please be considerate to the people that actually create the wonderful stuff we get to use to create our wonderful stuff.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.