Name That Font!

pcgd

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for the font in the word "WrestleMania".

logo.jpg

Thanks in advance.

one of the Bodega (Sans) family

Superb job. Thanks, man.

It looks like it's exact name is Bodega Sans Black. Now only if I could find it somewhere free. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to both eveyrone again ,, but im really woundering what font is this ( mexicos font in the world baseball classic )

Mexico script

There is a free font that is somewhat similar but not really called Mexicalent or something.

If its a pro/college/international/highprofile company or team...80% of the time its custom or heavily modified font.

I've posted this incorrectly before - so I thought I'd post it in the right place this time and see if any of the resident font gurus could help me out - looking for the Oscar Myer font - or somethign fairly similar - thanks for any advice or help!

200px-OscarMayer.png

I'm looking for the font in the word "WrestleMania".

logo.jpg

Thanks in advance.

one of the Bodega (Sans) family

Superb job. Thanks, man.

It looks like it's exact name is Bodega Sans Black. Now only if I could find it somewhere free. <_<

maybe you can open your checkbook and support the designer that created that typeface. it didn't create itself.

I'm looking for the name of the font in "Pump It" I know that the Tampa Bay Lightning used the same font for their uniform numbers from around '95-'01. Anyone know the name of this font?

Pump_It.jpg

Anyone know what this font is and where i can get it?

Thanks in advance and really appreciate it.

featureimg_tanqueray.jpg

It may be custom, but the only way to find out is to look. It will take an hour or two, but go to myfonts.com, type "Tanqueray" for the sample text and look through all the scripts and see if you find a match. I've done it before, and I found my match, but it did take a while.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Could anybody point me in the direction of the font that is in all the front cover headlines on this issue of ESPN the Magazine?

mag_04242006.jpg

I don't know what the font is, but it looks to be the same as the font used for the new Marquette logo and wordmarks. I asked around about it a few weeks ago, and I think it's a custom font.

QPR%20Sig.png

Could anybody point me in the direction of the font that is in all the front cover headlines on this issue of ESPN the Magazine?

mag_04242006.jpg

I don't know what the font is, but it looks to be the same as the font used for the new Marquette logo and wordmarks. I asked around about it a few weeks ago, and I think it's a custom font.

It's a font called "Brothers".

I think it's published by Emigre.

No, there isn't a freeware or shareware version of it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016