New Rams' pants

ShaftDu

makes me wonder now about all of the alts in Madden and 2k5. Are some of them real or just for the game?

I know that the Silver version of the Raiders and the Black versioin of the Bucs are in both games.

here is one with the blue pants:

3_35230.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They definitely wore the blue pants v. the Giants. I think they got shellacked by the G-Men, and the pants only came out one more time. Losing makes a pair of pants look very ugly.

The '94 Phillies similarly retired a beautiful royal blue alternate cap and helmet prematurely because they lost every time they wore them.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

They definitely wore the blue pants v. the Giants. I think they got shellacked by the G-Men, and the pants only came out one more time. Losing makes a pair of pants look very ugly.

The '94 Phillies similarly retired a beautiful royal blue alternate cap and helmet prematurely because they lost every time they wore them.

If I remember correctly, that was the first game of the 2003 season, which was also Kurt Warner's last start for the Rams. He fumbled SIX times and the Rams got killed.

It was a very good day. :D

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Yeah, I live in st louis and some of the rams personel live in my neighborhood...Martz never wants to see the blue pants again because both times they wore them in a regular season game, they lost. They will never wear them again and most likely they will just continue to wear the same pants at home and on the road like that have been for a better part of the last 5 seasons. Also for all those that want the Rams to go back to the old color, the reason they ditched it was because it was ugly. The helmets did not match the jerseys and they yellow and blue was blinding together and very outdated. Everyone always wants to go back to something that was ugly but in fact that is why they change uniforms. What the rams wear right now in my opinion is one of the best sets in the league. So lets keep it that way.

Martz never wants to see the blue pants again because both times they wore them in a regular season game, they lost.

well they lose in the gold pants, by that I guess the Rams would be playing without any pants by now

Martz never wants to see the blue pants again because both times they wore them in a regular season game, they lost.

well they lose in the gold pants, by that I guess the Rams would be playing without any pants by now

:lol:

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

ZING!

They definitely wore the blue pants v. the Giants.  I think they got shellacked by the G-Men, and the pants only came out one more time.  Losing makes a pair of pants look very ugly.

If I remember correctly, that was the first game of the 2003 season, which was also Kurt Warner's last start for the Rams. He fumbled SIX times and the Rams got killed.

It was a very good day. :D

Yeah...but those fumbles were from a lot of combinations of things not his fault...

The offensive lined played horribly allowing six sacks.

Warner played the majority of the game with a concussion because Martz is an idiot.

The Rams passed 54 (actually 55, but one was by a WR) times compared to 13 rushing attempts (1 by Warner probably scrambling). Without balance the defense knows what's coming.

Even with all of that, Warner still completed 34/54 (67%) for 342 yards and 1 TD with just 1 INT. And he kept them close enough to win if anybody else would have stepped up all the way till the end.

As it was, he sat out with a concussion the next week. The Rams and the Niners played the sloppiest game ever. The Niners should have won just before time ran out, but their rookie WR didn't get down in time for them to stop the clock and kick a FG, and the Rams were lucky enough to win in OT. Bulger had mediocre stats that game and the Rams barely won (deserved to lose), but for some reason Warner would never start for the Rams again.

The ultimate injustice. Martz may bring me back to his side with a great year this year, but I'll never forgive him for that.

• 1 month later...
sorry for the nerco post here, but I just got my hands on an advance copy of Madden 06. The wierd thing is that the Rams don't have an unis with the gold pants at home. Something is fishy here.

whats fishy is how many people are silly enough to buy into thedecade of hype surrounding an inferior game. the unis were top shelf in the 2k series, as well as better gameplay

sorry for the nerco post here, but I just got my hands on an advance copy of Madden 06.  The wierd thing is that the Rams don't have an unis with the gold pants at home.  Something is fishy here.

whats fishy is how many people are silly enough to buy into thedecade of hype surrounding an inferior game. the unis were top shelf in the 2k series, as well as better gameplay

yeah too bad we will never see any more for 2k series huh. I guess we have to play blitz now to stick it to the man.

sorry for the nerco post here, but I just got my hands on an advance copy of Madden 06.  The wierd thing is that the Rams don't have an unis with the gold pants at home.  Something is fishy here.

yeah too bad we will never see any more for 2k series huh. I guess we have to play blitz now to stick it to the man.

Blitz dosen't look half bad from what I've been seeing. They are really trying to make the game customizable from the user end.

Archived