Milwaukee Brewers Concept

kingssss

I love the Away Uni great work. I would keep the same hat for Home with but change the bill of the cap to gold. Not to fond of the wheat on top of the M. I would love the Home and away THEN. Those are my favorites not too sure about the Alts. and BP. I do agree though Milwaukee would become the Rapper's and Gangs favorite team if the wheat was black on the one hat.

Ill probly change the home cap back to normal, put the M/wisconsin patch on the road, and i was going to put a sleeve patch on the alts and BP but i didnt know which logos to put. suggestions. Oh, and......

If that wheat cap was black, it would show up in every hip hop video made from now until the end of time.

here it is......i didnt know if i shouldve left the bill gold or not but i think this looks pretty good...

BlackHatcopy.jpg

teamsnew2.png

Overall, I like it. My suggestions are small.

1. Wheat stalk should be beneath the "M" on the home cap. It looks misplaced, especially with it beneath the "M" on the road cap and the jersey.

2. Not sure about the "MB" or "B" monograms. Usually, I am not a fan of using the nickname initial alone or the city/nickname initials in combo as a monogram. It looks OK, but I don't like it on principle.

3. The wheat stalk by itself is creative and unique, but it may be straying too far from the concept. One of the biggest reasons people don't like the old ball & glove logo is that it makes no reference to beermaking. The wheat stalk is a good tie-in to brewing with other elements; Keg Man would be a nice alt. logo as well. But having just the wheat stalk swings too far to the other side, and concentrates on one ingredient used by brewers to make beer.

Although in time, I could see the wheat stalk growing on me. I should give it more time, but for now it may need a little something with it.

I like it!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The wheat stalk is a good tie-in to brewing with other elements; Keg Man would be a nice alt. logo as well.

*smacks VitaminD across head*

he's not Keg Man, he's Barrel Man! :D there's a difference-barrels are mostly wood, kegs are all metal ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The wheat stalk is a good tie-in to brewing with other elements; Keg Man would be a nice alt. logo as well.

*smacks VitaminD across head*

he's not Keg Man, he's Barrel Man! :D there's a difference-barrels are mostly wood, kegs are all metal ;)

*SMACK!*

Damn, 'Scrim... clearly I am no Wisconsinite. Beer Barrel Man it is. Or, as my sister and I called it growing up, "Scary Robot Baseball Guy". At that age, robots can be made of wood, I 'spose... :D

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I keep seeing the name "Owgust" (as in August?) on Brewers stuff from the 1940s. I suspect that could have been the Beer Barrel Man's original name.

Personally, I'd like to see the Beer Barrel Man become the new Bernie Brewer. It'd make a great mascot costume, better than that creepy child molester they have now.

Gang, it's not a wheat cap. It's a barley cap (although wheat and barley look extremely alike to non-agrarians like myself).

Although wheat is used for beer, it's mostly barley. That's why beer is often referred to as barley pop.

Archived