Possible UAB helmet change?

sacker12

I didn't know they were planning on changing helmets this year...I liked the helmets from last year. The one team that I can't stand the change they made for on their helmets is University of South Florida...The U with horns just looks horrible.

rtrich - are you kidding...she's hot in wv :)

east carolina looks HORRIBLE in all purple

the uab helmets do look white to me in those screenshots and i don't see the gold that others talked about, but i doubt they are in real life

jldesigns404eo.png

he meant that in the game, it seems EA hasn't added the outline. Shoot, they screwed up Wisconsin's helmet last year-the game helmet had puny W's (at least in comparison to teh real helmet, where the W's take up most of the sides) and at that, the leftside W was facing the wrong direction :evil:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Looked at some BigTen to see my Illini. Only thing I noticed is that the facemasks are grey. I doubt that's actually happening though, I'll be disappointed if they changed them from white.

Don't worry about possible gray facemasks. EA Sports had had a terrible time the past couple of years with white facemaks - they all turn out gray in the game. It's been a real big complaint with gamers. Florida, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, etc., etc., have all had gray facemasks in the game.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

i was listening on the way in to work this morning to a local sports talk station and they had a UAB assistant coach on. They were asking about the white helmets in the game. Which apparently is either a mistake (because the helmets ARE white according to them) or it is something they will use at least once this year.

When they asked the coach about it he played dumb and was like "i just work here, we'll wear whatever we wear." so i wouldn't be surprised if they broke em out for at least one game.

I think they look like poop myself. I see nothing wrong with the gold helmets. I wish people would just live by the mantra "if it ain't broke don't fix it."

Archived