Yankeeman's birthday thoughts on the Yankees

yankeeman161

Thank you, thank you for the birthday praises from the other day! For 22 years now, I have been dedicated to spreading the word of the greatest sports franchise in the world, The New York Yankees!

From the outhouse to the penthouse I have seen the team come out of, the dismal 80's to the resurrection of champions in the mid to late 90's to the new millienium of superstars to wear the navy blue pinstripes. For 22 years, I have been born and raised to bleed Yankee blue and despise the hateful Red who try to take the spotlight from the World's greatest team year in and year out. To know that every single year from here on in the scene will always be the same: Yankees 1st, Red Sox 2nd, no matter what championships they win, they will always be second to the great dedication of Bronx Bomber fans.

So, with this I say on this my big 22nd B-Day, thanks to everyone in the CCSLC, for giving me the harshiest, yey, funny opions to my alligeance to the best team ever and I am looking foward to another 22 years of comments and fun spreading the Yankee Gospel and slaying the evil teams who dare to take our spotlight through the seasons as we journey on to championship #27 and beyond. You guys are the craziest and funniest people out there and I love ya for it.

So, as the great Phil Rizzuto once said: "God bless America, God Bless the Yankees and God Bless this wonderful game we call baseball"

Thanks for your support! :D:flagusa::birthday::woot:

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Thank you, thank you for the birthday praises from the other day! For 22 years now, I have been dedicated to spreading the word of the greatest sports franchise in the world, The Seattle Mariners!

From the outhouse to the penthouse I have seen the team come out of, the dismal 80's to the resurrection of champions in the mid to late 90's to the new millienium of superstars to wear the navy blue. For 22 years, I have been born and raised to bleed Mariner blue and despise the hateful Pinstripes who try to take the spotlight from the World's greatest team year in and year out. To know that every single year from here on in the scene will always be the same: Mariners 1st, Everybody else 2nd, and the Yankees in dead last. No matter what championships they win, they will always be second to the great dedication of Mariner fans.

So, with this I say on this my big 22nd B-Day, thanks to everyone in the CCSLC, for giving me the harshiest, yey, funny opions to my alligeance to the best team ever and I am looking foward to another 22 years of comments and fun spreading the Mariner Gospel and slaying the evil teams who dare to take our spotlight through the seasons as we journey on to championship #1 and beyond. You guys are the craziest and funniest people out there and I love ya for it.

So, as the great Phil Rizzuto once said: "God bless America, God Bless the Mariners and God Bless this wonderful game we call baseball"

Thanks for your support!  :D  :flagusa:  :birthday:  :woot:

Hold on, you screwed this up. The above quote is the correct version. Thank you and enjoy your birthday

Thank you, thank you for the birthday praises from the other day! For 22 years now, I have been dedicated to spreading the word of the greatest sports franchise in the world, The Seattle Mariners!

From the outhouse to the penthouse I have seen the team come out of, the dismal 80's to the resurrection of champions in the mid to late 90's to the new millienium of superstars to wear the navy blue. For 22 years, I have been born and raised to bleed Mariner blue and despise the hateful Pinstripes who try to take the spotlight from the World's greatest team year in and year out. To know that every single year from here on in the scene will always be the same: Mariners 1st, Everybody else 2nd, and the Yankees in dead last. No matter what championships they win, they will always be second to the great dedication of Mariner fans.

So, with this I say on this my big 22nd B-Day, thanks to everyone in the CCSLC, for giving me the harshiest, yey, funny opions to my alligeance to the best team ever and I am looking foward to another 22 years of comments and fun spreading the Mariner Gospel and slaying the evil teams who dare to take our spotlight through the seasons as we journey on to championship #1 and beyond. You guys are the craziest and funniest people out there and I love ya for it.

So, as the great Phil Rizzuto once said: "God bless America, God Bless the Mariners and God Bless this wonderful game we call baseball"

Thanks for your support!  :D  :flagusa:  :birthday:  :woot:

Hold on, you screwed this up. The above quote is the correct version. Thank you and enjoy your birthday

I wish it was true about all the championships. :P

felix5ix8na.png

Yankees 1st, Red Sox 2nd, no matter what championships they win, they will always be second to the great dedication of Bronx Bomber fans.

the yankees chocked. they blew a 3-0 series lead. thats never been done in baseball before. the red sox are world champs, and the yankees might just miss the playoffs. your team cant always be number one. get used to it.

its so cute when yankees fans get dillusional.

I have to ask Yankeeman....what were your feeling when you dropped 4 straight in the ALCS?

I admit that last year's Yankees did suffer an monumental collapse, the worst in sports playoff history. But the Yankees have only had one monumental collpase ever. The Red Sox have had more of collapses than the Yankees like '67, '75, '86, '88 and 2003.

As for the one who changed my quotes from Yankees to Mariners: :lol: I gotta hand it to you.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Well, your Yankees have beaten the M's in the playoffs before, that includes the last time they were in the playoffs (2001, the M's record breaking season).

I could of been mean and had Red Sox put in, but you'd kill me.

I have to ask Yankeeman....what were your feeling when you dropped 4 straight in the ALCS?

I admit that last year's Yankees did suffer an monumental collapse, the worst in sports playoff history. But the Yankees have only had one monumental collpase ever. The Red Sox have had more of collapses than the Yankees like '67, '75, '86, '88 and 2003.

The Red Sox didn't collapse in 1967. They lost to a great team like the '67 Cards, nobody expected the Red Sox winning the '67 AL pennant so playing the World Series was a gift.

2004, the sole Yankee monumental collapse? Nah.

Read baseball history...

1904, Chesbro won 40 games for the Yankees but lost the big one, you guess, to the Red Sox who won the pennant.

1922, Yanks got swept by Giants.

1926, Cards' tiring pitcher Grover Alexander strikes out Lazzeri to turn off the Yankee menace in 7th inning and ends the game with a Babe Ruth's failed steal of 2B.

1960, Maz made the HR against the Yanks, bottom 9th of WS Game 7 to win it all for the Bucs.

1976, Bicentennial Year, Yanks got swept by Reds.

2004, the worst collapse in baseball history belongs to... the NY Yankees! Until october 2004, I thought that the Red Sox had the worst collapse (1986) or the Phillies in 1964. But 2004 ALCS changed it forever.

You, Yankees fans, have a beautiful baseball history, sure, but you are impotent witness of the most awful collapse in baseball history only to presence few days later the victory of the Red Sox in the World Series.

Deal with it.

Ah. Happy birthday, son!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

As for the one who changed my quotes from Yankees to Mariners: :lol: I gotta hand it to you.

Once again, a Yankee fan that knows nothing about baseball history.

Allow me to set the record straight:

1967: Swiss already covered this one. And the Sox had to face the Pitcher of the 60's, Bob Gibson, *three times* in that Series. The Sox were lucky to get to Game 7.

1975: Lost WS in Game 7 to arguably the dynasty of the 1970s, the Big Red Machine.

1986: Lost WS to a 105-win Mets team. Yes, Buckner was Game 6. Doesn't matter in the end.

1988: Wiped out by the dynasty of the late 80's, the Oakland A's.

2003: You know better than this, Yankeeman. If not for the fact the Red Sox at the time had an idiot for a manager, you don't win the ALCS that season. Whatever momentum the Yanks got from that win was wiped out by Josh Beckett and the Florida Marlins in the WS.

Nice try, though. Here's a cookie. ^_^

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

If not for the fact the Red Sox at the time had an idiot for a manager, you don't win the ALCS that season.

And they don't now? Terry Francona is the second most incompetent manager in the major leagues. He just got lucky that Curt Schilling lobbied for him to get that job, and that the Sox are just stacked and even an idiot couldn't screw up their success. I'm not a Yankees or Red Sox fan (I'd probably lean towards the Red Sox though) but Terry Francona is spineless and brainless.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Terry Francona is spineless and brainless.

But with a nice shiny ring on his finger. :D

Oh, and in regards to this whole thread...

Angels are leading the season series 4-1. Take that!

VmWIn6B.png

I think most of the people on this board could have managed the Red Sox last season, and wouldn't have needed to come back from 0-3 vs. the Yankees.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think most of the people on this board could have managed the Red Sox last season, and wouldn't have needed to come back from 0-3 vs. the Yankees.

o, shoot, i shouldve tried. i could have that nice shiny ring on my finger.

It is true though that with those players, they dont need a smart manager, or a manager at all.

But i dont like any of em anyway, including terry.....go o's.

its so cute when yankees fans get dillusional.

It really is, Icecap.

teamsnew2.png

The Red Sox didn't collapse in 1967. They lost to a great team like the '67 Cards, nobody expected the Red Sox winning the '67 AL pennant so playing the World Series was a gift.

2004, the sole Yankee monumental collapse? Nah.

Read baseball history...

1904, Chesbro won 40 games for the Yankees but lost the big one, you guess, to the Red Sox who won the pennant.

1922, Yanks got swept by Giants.

1926, Cards' tiring pitcher Grover Alexander strikes out Lazzeri to turn off the Yankee menace in 7th inning and ends the game with a Babe Ruth's failed steal of 2B.

1960, Maz made the HR against the Yanks, bottom 9th of WS Game 7 to win it all for the Bucs.

1976, Bicentennial Year, Yanks got swept by Reds.

2004, the worst collapse in baseball history belongs to... the NY Yankees! Until october 2004, I thought that the Red Sox had the worst collapse (1986) or the Phillies in 1964. But 2004 ALCS changed it forever.

You, Yankees fans, have a beautiful baseball history, sure, but you are impotent witness of the most awful collapse in baseball history only to presence few days later the victory of the Red Sox in the World Series.

Deal with it.

Ah. Happy birthday, son!

Don't Forget 1995 when they dropped the last 3 games of the ALDS to an inexperinced Mariners team.

felix5ix8na.png

If not for the fact the Red Sox at the time had an idiot for a manager, you don't win the ALCS that season.

And they don't now? Terry Francona is the second most incompetent manager in the major leagues. He just got lucky that Curt Schilling lobbied for him to get that job, and that the Sox are just stacked and even an idiot couldn't screw up their success. I'm not a Yankees or Red Sox fan (I'd probably lean towards the Red Sox though) but Terry Francona is spineless and brainless.

And the Bitter Phillies Fans segment of the board chimes in... :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Thank you, thank you for the birthday praises from the other day! For 22 years now, I have been dedicated to spreading the word of the greatest sports franchise in the world, The Chicago Cubs!

From the outhouse to the penthouse (and back & forth again) I have seen the team come out of, the dismal 80's to the resurrection of champions in the late 90's to the new millienium of superstars to wear the royal blue pinstripes. For 22 years, I have been born and raised to bleed Cubby blue and despise the hateful Cardinals who try to take the spotlight from the World's greatest team year in and year out. To know that every single year from here on in the scene will always be the same: Cubs 1st, Cards 2nd, no matter what championships they win, they will always be second to the great dedication of Cubs fans.

So, with this I say on this my big 22nd B-Day, thanks to everyone in the CCSLC, for giving me the harshiest, yey, funny opions to my alligeance to the best team ever and I am looking foward to another 22 years of comments and fun spreading the Cub Gospel and slaying the evil teams who dare to take our spotlight through the seasons as we journey on to championship #3 and beyond. You guys are the craziest and funniest people out there and I love ya for it.

So, as the great Ernie Banks once said: "It's a great day for baseball! Let's play two!"

God bless America, God bless the Cubs and God bless baseball :flagusa:

there...now it's fixed :notworthy:;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

So, as the great Phil Rizzuto once said: "God bless America, God Bless the Red Sox and God Bless this wonderful game we call baseball"

Thanks for your support! :D:flagusa::birthday::woot:

No, NOW it's fixed with yankeesman in mind! :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived