Aussie Rules Competition

rmered

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my France set. I designed the logo myself. It looks more mike a pigeon than a rooster :D I think the rooster needs fixing....

France-quadival.gif

What?

YOU took FRANCE :cursing:

You could have PMed me or something...

Just kidding... I may try my hand with France... MAY...

Too bad we have to stick to these nations... I would have loved a Québec one...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I noticed these guys in the zip file but missing from your list rmered, but I'm guessing they aren't entering and I've wasted some time on this :D

norge.PNG

liverpool-1.png

I notice many people here using the .gif tempate... but not Mero. Is this because of the wording of his first post (a little ambiguous), or has everyone just gone off vector artwork suddenly?

I notice many people here using the .gif tempate... but not Mero. Is this because of the wording of his first post (a little ambiguous), or has everyone just gone off vector artwork suddenly?

The eps file is in the zip file.

I've done everything I can, Limmers.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I was seriously thinking of doing something similar to quadi's second Italy...but I couldn't get the flag right :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I was seriously thinking of doing something similar to quadi's second Italy...but I couldn't get the flag right :D

Actually I have to redo that. I got the flag backwards. I had it right the first time I did it D'OH! ^_^ Green-White-Red.... Green-White-Red....

EDIT: OK Got it fixed :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Stepping outside my comfort zone of all things Irish, I give you Israel:

aflisrael-vitamind.png

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'm feeling a little prolific today.

Croatia in anything other than the checkerboard (see the Coat of Arms below, you'll get why) just isn't right. So here goes Croatia - my personal favorite.

aflcroatia-vitamind.png

Croatia_coat_small.png

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'm feeling a little prolific today.

Croatia in anything other than the checkerboard (see the Coat of Arms below, you'll get why) just isn't right. So here goes Croatia - my personal favorite.

aflcroatia.png

Croatia_coat_small.png

my eyes...my beatuiful eyes....

sweet concept B)

Archived