New Kobe Bryant Logo

WhoDey42

what the hell is it?

Thats what I was trying to figure out.

This is what the shoes designer said about it: "the mark is inspired by Japanese samurai warriors, who Avar says exhibit the balance of Bryant."

I'm still trying to figure it out, lol

Looks like a penis.
On its website, Nike posted a photograph of the shoe and quoted a designer saying it was shaped by Bryant's personality and athletic style.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

If Uniguy's explanation (^^^^^^) is correct... they're in trouble. That's having to look way too hard to decipher a logo. Let's see... MJ's Jumpman. That one I get. Shaq's logo. Yeah, I figured that one out, too. This... looks like a penis.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

what the hell is it?

Thats what I was trying to figure out.

This is what the shoes designer said about it: "the mark is inspired by Japanese samurai warriors, who Avar says exhibit the balance of Bryant."

I'm still trying to figure it out, lol

"Nike officials were not immediately available to comment on the strategy behind their marketing. But the shoe's designer, Eric Avar, says in an interview on the company's Web site that the mark is inspired by Japanese samurai warriors, who Avar says exhibit the balance of Bryant."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2118914

hmmmmmm....... :therock:

I saw, I came, I left.

Uniguy22-- i kinda see the "K". but ur really pushing it with the "B" and the "8". ur drawing connecting lines outside of the logo. thats really a stretch. i don't think thats the idea behind it.

back to back K's however is a possibility---i guess---- one going each way... though im not sure what that would represent (Kobe goes both ways?)

it kinda sorta resembles a basbetball net... a little.

my money's on penis.. which im not surprised is the first thing to pop into joshuamings's mind.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Looks like a penis.

Yes, KB is!!! Now his logo matches him.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

my money's on penis.. which im not surprised is the first thing to pop into joshuamings's mind.

and you all wonder why I am an :censored:.

Actually, I'd say that comment was a result of you being an a**hole

IUe6Hvh.png

and you all wonder why I am an :censored:.

Actually, I'd say that comment was a result of you being an a**hole

so, you are gonna join all the other people that have a problem with me to? go ahead. in fact please continue. all i did was make one comment about that logo, and you dicks have to go and make it an attack on me. thanks for making this board not as great as it once was.

honestly -- I really didn't mean it that way. I don't think you're an :censored:, but I don't think somebody would make a comment like that unless you had said something to them, first. I have no problem with you -- you've done nothing to me. Sorry for being unclear.

IUe6Hvh.png

honestly -- I really didn't mean it that way. I don't think you're an :censored:, but I don't think somebody would make a comment like that unless you had said something to them, first. I have no problem with you -- you've done nothing to me. Sorry for being unclear.

no prob bud, it is only 7 am lol. and yeah for some reason the newbie doesn't like me. i mean come on, I'm not the only one tha thinks it looks like a penis. maybe they tied it in with his legal problems.

Archived