New Kobe Bryant Logo

WhoDey42

and you all wonder why I am an :censored:

Yes, but Josh you're a well meaning a**hole -and I still love you like a brother.

But honestly Josh, your alright and I respect your point of view.

But serious, let's look at it from an "English skills" prospective: "Kobe's", a possessive pronoun from which the 'b' is flipped upside down = p

Keep the 'e' as it is next to the 'b' so you now have = pe

The left side of the 'o' is then straightened and made flat to form an 'n'

now you have= 'pen' which is where he just avoided going, accused of rape.

The 'K' is folded in half '^', the folded again 'l', use the apostrophe above it and you get an 'i', leave the 's' where it's at and there you have it = penis .

English Skills solves so many of our life's problems. Thank you for being with

me today on Kobe8, "the man" without an identity logo" (until now).

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

my money's on penis.. which im not surprised is the first thing to pop into joshuamings's mind.

and you all wonder why I am an :censored:.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I never had to wonder about this at all.

i never really cared because he was never an :censored: to me.

my money's on penis.. which im not surprised is the first thing to pop into joshuamings's mind.

and you all wonder why I am an :censored:.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I never had to wonder about this at all.

wow, you want a cookie for that?

ive got chocolate chip with a hint of cyanide. they are very delicious. its a knock out.

the newbie doesn't like people who think they are better than him because they have 3000 posts and also no life

wow, thats all i gotta say.

no life huh? sounds like a generic comeback to me. as far as the think im better, i certainly do not. i just dont like dumbasses.

why dont you do some research before you say that people have no life.

i love how a lot of people have decided to attack me these past couple weeks, and only one guy has had the balls to admit he was wrong and apologize.

i mean honestly what the hell did i do to you people?

absolutely nothing.

get over yourselves.

if your gonna try and dish it out-- putting down my work with no understanding of it at all, and saying thing like "admit he was wrong and apologize" well that says to me u think ur better. and if your gonna dish it out u better be able to take it instead of crying like a girl

"oh everyones against me waahhhh what did i do to u???"

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

if your gonna try and dish it out-- putting down my work with no understanding of it at all, and saying thing like "admit he was wrong and apologize" well that says to me u think ur better. and if your gonna dish it out u better be able to take it instead of crying like a girl

"oh everyones against me waahhhh what did i do to u???"

I'm not dishing it out or crying. Your work wasn't great. I gave C&C. You didn't like it. So now you attack me at every chance. Grow up.

Archived