NHL Off-Season 2005/06

Suigi

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also heard the following rumors:

-Jay McKee being traded to the NY Islanders for Kenny Johnsson and/or a draft pick.

-Roberto Luongo and Jay Bouwmeester being traded to the Canucks for Dan Cloutier, Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, and a draft pick. The Canucks would also deal Mattias Ohlund to the Islanders for Adrian Aucoin.

-Roman Cechmanek or Mike Dunham signing with Boston as a back-up.

-Scott Stevens signing with Washington.

Mind you that these are just rumors.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

-Roberto Luongo and Jay Bouwmeester being traded to the Canucks for Dan Cloutier, Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, and a draft pick. The Canucks would also deal Mattias Ohlund to the Islanders for Adrian Aucoin.

where did you hear that rumour from?

GCEeffm.png

I can't reveal my sources sorry. :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I can't reveal my sources sorry. :P

ok fine fine, but i can't see Ohlund going to the Island for Aucoin because Aucoin is in Chicago now, and dont see Nonis trading 2 forwards for a d-man

GCEeffm.png

ok fine fine, but i can't see Ohlund going to the Island for Aucoin because Aucoin is in Chicago now...

Hmm. Kinda throws that rumour into the :censored:ter. ^_^

-Roman Cechmanek...signing with Boston as a back-up.

If you note that 'Maniac already signed with HC Karlovy Vary of the Czech Extraleague (on August 16), this myth has also been, how you say.....BUSTED.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I think the Sens won that deal...

Heatley should flourish witha change of venue--not that he was doing poorly, but it should help--and I don't thinkit was personal about Atlanta...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

So Rucchin's long career with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks comes to an end as he gets traded.....to bad....but the Ducks need to clear some cap room since GOOD 'OL Brian Burke went on a mini-shopping spree spending about 10 million on players even though his cap was already at 26 mil, Rucchin and LeClerc were both easy targets. All of a sudden Anaheim looks a little skinny at the centre position with Rucchin gone.

Updated, because I wanted to......

2005vandepchar.jpg

Hmm, 1 very strong line-1 pretty good line, and 2 with possibilities-

Top 4 defensemen--not bad-the top 3 are solid...

Goaltending?

you call that goaltending?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Updated, because I wanted to......

2005vandepchar.jpg

Hmm, 1 very strong line-1 pretty good line, and 2 with possibilities-

Top 4 defensemen--not bad-the top 3 are solid...

Goaltending?

you call that goaltending?

You summed it up PERFECTLY!

Geez, Muckler has quite the set of stones, doesn't he? :P

Well, I am terribly heart-broken to see Hossa go. He was, by far, my favourite player. He had a uniquely entertaining mix of finesse, power and confidence in his style of play that undoubtedly catapulted him into the NHL's elite. He will be remembered as a warrior, and one of the best Senators to grace the Corel Centre ice. I wish him the best of luck in HotLanta, as it will be very exciting to see him play alongside Kovalchuk.

Now, on to Big Bad Dany. Looking at this trade from a purely statistical standpoint, I'd have to say Ottawa got the better end of the deal, since Heatly has a slightly better points-per-game average than Hossa, and will probably have a few more years than Hossa left in him, since he is two years younger (I know I'm being naive, since it's too early to tell, but you gotta look at all the factors). Add that to the fact that Heatly will feel refreshed and relieved to leave the city where he undoubtedly had some of his worst memories and arrive 'home', so-to-speak, and you get one hell of a hockey player. This season will see the 'rebirth' of one of Canada's finest homegrown players; Heatly will shine in Ottawa, undoubtedly, adding not only a North-American flair missing from the highly European-concentrated Senators, according to many doubters from the Centre-Of-The-Universe, but also a key component lacked by Ottawa, a certain component that is required on any Cup-Winning club: heart.

Welcome to the Capital, Dany! :flagcanada:Go Sens Go! :hockeysmiley:

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I Love Alicia!

Dude, give it a rest. You're starting to look as bad as Nick. <_<

Or whasisface and his Bostonbabe obsession in his earlier days...I can't remember who.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Oh that's right, just like "The Man", CC97 and his woman. I'd like to see you call him out too, Mr. Big Shot. ;)

6uXNWAo.png

Archived