Jazz alt concept

Delux247

THE LINK IS FINE, THATS NOT THE PROBLEM

Stop being a dick, please.

With all due respect Mockba, cut him some slack, he's just a kid... :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

whats the prob with all caps, it's not any harder to read, it's just letters, not an eyesore...so what does all caps do TO MAKE YOU SO ANGRY?

It's not the all-caps.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

whats the prob with all caps, it's not any harder to read, it's just letters, not an eyesore...so what does all caps do TO MAKE YOU SO ANGRY?

FYI iccomics, using capitals is the equivalent of shouting on the internet and considered quite rude. But then again, some people don't need to use caps to make people angry.

liverpool-1.png

Yes, I would agree more detail is needed here as these see more like thumbnails to test color combinations. You are right, you really would do yourself a favor by using a vector program here. I would consider doing a search for inkscape for zoner draw 3 - they are both vector programs...and are free.

Oh, and I like your black version best ^_^

LT

I have to withhold my vote, Delux. The pics are far too small to fairly evaluate the concept. And the wordmark on the chest comes out as a gray blob, I am not sure what you're going with there.

Indoor voices, ever'body, no need to shout. Being 14 is no excuse not to know and practice basic netiquette.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'll give you this...

for various reasons (your random shouting, your sig, your avatar, etc.) you are quickly becoming the member I get the most un-intended entertainment from. That's not bad... or good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

than what is it?

Its you. Man, you gotta know what to and not to say and stuff. I've said this to you, I've said this to other members, being a kid isn't a good excuse. There are several members that are around our age that are respectful, almost veteran, members of this board. You need to just chill out a little bit. All caps is annoying because since there is no tone of voice on the internet, you need to have something to show anger. Thats what caps is, and when you use that or abuse that, it gets very annoying and offense is sometimes taken.

I think he knows that theres no logo if he did that four times. Why not talk about the uniform instead of how the logo is missing. A little bit can go a long way on these boards, and that can be both good and bad.

As for the uniform, its sad to say that I like the black best, but I really think the Jazz can pull it off if they do it right. Its just the colors that the team ha that are iffy. The design needs to be a little better as in with more details on the stripes.

Archived