Jets QB Situation

Cujo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This wouldn't be as bad if Fiedler didn't get hurt as well (and the word is it's at least 2 months, possibly the season for Jay as well...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat :) )

I'm going to go ahead and confirm that Fiedler is out for the entire season with the exact same injury as Pennington.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sport...herald_football

As for the rest of the season, it's down to Bollinger, Vinny, and a quarterback to be named later. My money is still on Quincy, because you can never have enough washed up quarterbacks. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

This wouldn't be as bad if Fiedler didn't get hurt as well (and the word is it's at least 2 months, possibly the season for Jay as well...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat :) )

I'm going to go ahead and confirm that Fiedler is out for the entire season with the exact same injury as Pennington.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sport...herald_football

As for the rest of the season, it's down to Bollinger, Vinny, and a quarterback to be named later. My money is still on Quincy, because you can never have enough washed up quarterbacks. ^_^

Great, we have an unproven guy, a senior citizen, and possibly a third stringer that's got plenty of off the field issues (as in a taste for the recreational pharmacuticals)...

At this rate, Herm could pick someone out of the stands at random and it wouldn't be that much of a difference.

Jets Football...Catch The Excitement! :)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

savor this one Badger fans, cus we aint gonna see this for too long: a UW QB is starting an NFL game :D

cus basically, Bollinger was the best we've had...ol Mike Samuel was good run, no throw, Sorgi was average, and Stocco sucks. basically, Stocco's job is to hand off to Calhoun, watch him go and try to throw it every 10th play or so.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived