Fantasy Trade Opinions

bhambruiser

Ok In a Fantasy League with Standard Scoring (one point per reception) a roster size of 16 (starters- QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, PK, DST). It is also a partial keeper- we get to keep three players each year.

Here is the trade offer:

Team A gets:

Julius Jones RB

and T.J. Houshmandezah WR

Team B gets:

Carnell Williams RB

and Joey Galloway WR

Which team comes out better in this trade?

the team getting Caddy and Galloway. it's actually a tossup for me cus Caddy's only slightly better than Julius, I think...but Galloway is a better receiver than Houshmanzadeh IMO

I sort of wish somebody had stopped me from trading LT :hockeysmiley: otherwise I wouldn't be 0-3

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the team getting Caddy and Galloway. it's actually a tossup for me cus Caddy's only slightly better than Julius, I think...but Galloway is a better receiver than Houshmanzadeh IMO

I sort of wish somebody had stopped me from trading LT :hockeysmiley: otherwise I wouldn't be 0-3

Damn Discrim, you traded LT, who did you get back for him. It does sound like a stupid trade to me, as far as your trade bham, I would either take or keep Cadillac, he will become a premeire back, and Joey is a much better receiver as well.

Team B

I foresee Williams being the better back than Jones THIS year and in the future.

plus, Galloway is still playing strong despite his age.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

ok, thanks to everyone for the responses. I have revoked the current trade.

Here goes trade option re-worked:

Team A gets:

Carnell Williams

Team B gets:

Julius Jones, Chris Chambers and 2006 First-Round Pick

Is that enough for Carnell or too much...who comes out better in this one?

Team A gets:

Carnell Williams

Team B gets:

Julius Jones, Chris Chambers and 2006 First-Round Pick

Is that enough for Carnell or too much...who comes out better in this one?

That is too much for Caddy. I'd probably go with Jones & Chambers, or (more likely in non-keepers) Jones & the Pick.

Discrim, what should have stopped you from trading LT was the fact that the team recieving him already had Alexander, and with the new WC position, he could start both.

i had something I needed done and I'd forgotten about the Requests forum...and also forgot to look at his roster. Had I done either one, I never would have done it. Basically I traded LT for a couple vectors, some picks, and Tatum Bell.

back on topic, team B is robbin ya...I like Chambers, and I like Julius. I don't think either one is worth giving up Cadillac for individually, though...together, I still don't think so. the first rounder and a better receiver would probably do it, though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived