MLB re-design project

vicfurth

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jays look significantly better than what they have now, but I still don't like the black. I think either 2 shades of blue(light and navy) or just plain old blue and white would suffice for the Blue Jays. Personally, I'm not a big fan of their current logo...I liked what they had afew yers ago with the maple leaf. :flagcanada: I like what you've done, but I just don't like the black in general for their uniforms.

Yankees: love it, but I'd go so far as to make the BP jersey an alternate, love it.

Red Sox: good, just no red hats.

Orioles: good, i like the bp cap, an orange alt would've been nice

Dodgers: somewhat plain, a tad more red would've helped, other than that good

Phillies: good, no problems

Twins: loved that you ditched the M cap for the TC, always loved that logo

Mets: drop the pinstripes and make the Mets wordmark a little more snug and you've got a winner

Royals: nicely done, need more gold though, love the gold, love the return of the powders

Pirates: could've done more, underwhelmed. looks like basically the same ol pirate jersey, some spice would've been cool...yellow alt?

Jays: love it! great job!

I can't wait to see your Brewers, Padres, and more NL central team concepts. Keep it up!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Blue Jays - I like the ones they have now. Maybe a little more blue here and there, but overall, I think they're one of the best.

Royals - LOVE what you've done by getting rid of the black. I never understood the change to black, anyway. Also, the powder blue can stay in the 1980's. Dont bring it back. I would've kept the gray roads, and added more of the gold outlines and piping to all versions.

Boston and New York - eh. i think u tried to do too much without much to work with.

Mets - LOVED THEM. the black sucks.

Dodgers - Getting rid of the red makes everything match. Finally.

(can I request the Rays? with more rays logo and less rays words? did that make sense?)

SigReflect.png

Next:

sdpadresset.gif

Most changes are minor:

Gold cap logo only

Shadow on underline (home script) changed from blue to gold

Toned down khaki color

Changed striping on the homes

BP cap has gold shadow

Only big change is the addition of a pinstriped alt, which gives a small nod to the 1998 NL Champ Padres.

#11/30

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like the current road khaki colors. It's almost as over-the-top as the KC old school powder blues, which makes it original and to me, cool.

Not really diggin your alt uni's. I just dont like the idea of going back to an older version, "just because".

SigReflect.png

Only big change is the addition of a pinstriped alt, which gives a small nod to the 1998 NL Champ Padres.

And a giant nod to the 1998 World Champion Yankees

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I like the alt. It's just like the 1991-era, but looks so much nicer in blue, rather than brown and orange. Maybe a gold outline on the logo would look better. I like this whole Padres concept. It's basically what they have, which is good. They don't really need much of a change.

you took the padres' best jersey, their alternate, and banished it to a bp jersey and removed the collar and sleeve striping that made it so cool. also, i think having the friar on every jersey is overkill, and the padres definitely don't need more pinstripes.

also, this more of a matter of personal preference, since most people on this board hate them, but the blue cap with the white SD is a perfect baseball cap. if you look at both of them right next to each other, the white logo just looks cleaner and classier and better. in no way do i want to see it removed.

also the 1998 nl champs did not wear the pinstripes as often is believed, and effectively elimnated them the next season.

I've been meaning to drop bya nd check this one out vic. good job thus far.

I especially like oyu Blue Jays concept. Even the little mods you have made make it a more interesting and rounded concept. The only crit I have is on the alts. I like the BLUE instead of the black, but there is soooooooo much of it, it overpowers the logo itself. I think in that situation, the logo needs either an outline in white, or the blue in it to be changed so that it stands out rather than blends in.

blue jays: worst ever.

Don't be an ass, please.

Tempest, I like the Jays. Although I don't like their blue jay head sticking out the script, there's not much you can do about that. Overall, good work.

Archived