Iron crossover ix!

IronChefShark

Saintsfan: So all these people think that they can take on the might of me do they!

Assistant: Well to be honest master, Puckguy has produced a brilliant logo edit! He didn't just fill in the basketball lines in the hope of making it look a tiny bit like a puck! No he did a mask and everything!

Saintsfan: I have a brand new ray gun and right now its pointing at you!

Assistant: Oh, sorry master, just pointing out some people have produced some fine work this week!

Saintsfan: Hmmm, well maybe I will have to use the mind controller after all!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my entries.

Logo:

Toronto%20Raptors%20XOver%20Concept%20Logo.gif

Home:

Toronto%20Raptors%20XOver%20Concept%20Home.gif

Road:

Toronto%20Raptors%20XOver%20Concept%20Away.gif

Alternate:

Toronto%20Raptors%20XOver%20Concept%20Alternate.gif

...and if you want action shots, we've got ACTION SHOTS!

Action Shot 1

Action Shot 2

Action Shot 3

Action Shot 4

Action Shot 5

Action Shot 6

Action Shot 7

Action Shot 8

Action Shot 9

Action Shot 10

Action Shot 11

...and yes, that is Vince Carter in the game, and yes, that's supposed to be his face. :D

Hope there's room for me!

**Edit: The new alt is up. Yes, that's supposed to be the jersey the Raptor is wearing in the logo. Extremely slight alterations have been made to the rest of the identity for consistency's sake. THREE NEW ACTION SHOTS (9-11) have been added featuring the new alternate!</font>

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

GMS stands in the Crossover Stadium bleachers thinking of what he will do to become part of the crossover fray. He knows he won't get into this intense Raptors Hockey battle, because of time constraints, and planning an evil design for another prestiged contest....Although he looks forward to seeing the legendary Discrim's design which the legend has promised to open eyes and help him win a battle, but that was before we saw SyPhi's awesome concept, which will be very, very tough to beat......stand by

:D

fukui: man alive this looks like our deepest field of concepts yet wouldnt you say doc?

doc hattori: absolutely without a doubt. Like I said Ive scouted SyPhi so I knew he was gonna be another strong contender. He may be a rookie to this particular competition but that is definitly not the first design he has ever put out.

fukui: and puckguy once again coming through with another strong design. Hes a past Iron Crossover winner with his Miami Dolphins baseball concept

ohta: fukui-san!

fukui: yes ohta, go!

ohta: I am getting word now that Morimoto should be soon unveiling his entry that he boasts should finally break him through with a victory

doc hattori: well he better this time, this is arugbly the strongest field of concepts we have seen yet in crossover stadium

nameless japanese actress: tee hee hee

Raps Xover

i'm throwin back to an old Army design i did a year or so ago, modified a bit for the purposes of what i wanted to do for this.  unfortunately i don't have the raptors' font so i went with another.  that and onions suck.  i hate onions.  so vote for me if you hate onions. :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The logo looks too much like RC's, in my opinion.

wow, not really. but i do like where u got ur sleeves from.......

Why... did you do something similar? If so, the similarity is completely unintentional, and I forgot to mention that I credit Roger with the number resource and the template I got from STL's database. Also, the action shots are courtesy NHL 2001 and the logos, whether edited or not, are credit TheSLE.

An alternate jersey may be coming yet... look out.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

just make sure its on the same image file as the rest of the uniform. It makes things easier for when the poll goes up :)

Right now I've got the jerseys in separate files as posted, but it would be no skin off my teeth to make it all one.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The logo looks too much like RC's, in my opinion.

wow, not really. but i do like where u got ur sleeves from.......

Why... did you do something similar? If so, the similarity is completely unintentional, and I forgot to mention that I credit Roger with the number resource and the template I got from STL's database. Also, the action shots are courtesy NHL 2001 and the logos, whether edited or not, are credit TheSLE.

:laugh: i wasnt aiming that at u syphi..lol

sry i shoulda said that better..my bad

EDIT- BTW sy, thats a kickass design

untitled-1.png

Plain white socks, SyPhi??

Sometimes I like silk stoc.... oh, you meant the identity? OHHH... never me mind then.

Yeah, right now the raptor in the logo has decided on the plainy whities, but he may yet change.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Right now I've got the jerseys in separate files as posted, but it would be no skin off my teeth to make it all one.

yes please, put all three images onto one image file. It will save me a bunch of work building the poll thread.

(same applies to the rest of ya! Hey Im the chairman! eccentricity is my M.O.!!)

:D

Archived