Madden 06

pittfan11

I hate that towel look. Players aren't supposed to wear sharpies in their socks but they can wear a towel? How fair is that?

Seriously, though, the game doesn't need it. It doesn't take away from the game playing experience at all...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Moreso than the lack of towels (which I'm hoping they'll add next year on the next gen systems) I am extremely disappointed with the uniform botch-ups on Cincinnati and Philly, which aren't new uniforms anymore but they STILL got wrong in the game. They also didn't add the black shoes for the Giants, and they butchered their new road unis. They also inexplicably gave St. Louis white pants at home (??). The worst though is the generic helvetica font for the names on every teams jerseys. I'm used to it though, Madden disappoints me every year.

Moreso than the lack of towels (which I'm hoping they'll add next year on the next gen systems) I am extremely disappointed with the uniform botch-ups on Cincinnati and Philly, which aren't new uniforms anymore but they STILL got wrong in the game. They also didn't add the black shoes for the Giants, and they butchered their new road unis. They also inexplicably gave St. Louis white pants at home (??). The worst though is the generic helvetica font for the names on every teams jerseys. I'm used to it though, Madden disappoints me every year.

Never expect perfection...you will live every second disappointed

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Madden always gets me excited every year, then I buy it and am pissed at the lack of obvious things they didn't fix because they're lazy asses.

The uniform thing really really pisses me off. Since when do the rams wear white pants at home? They didn't even have the navy j/goldp as an alternate! The bengals numerals are different with nearly every jersey, and I second the helvetica crap they do with every name. Madden's passing game thing is nice, but seriously, they need to get their plop together with:

-jerseys

-customization

-play by play

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Probably only one half of 1 percent of Madden buyers buy the game for the:

-jerseys

-customization

-play by play

They buy it to, you know, play football. Perhaps they need a fashion design video game for you guys to buy. I bet one of the many Barbie games has that as at least a mini-game.

Probably only one half of 1 percent of Madden buyers buy the game for the:

-jerseys

-customization

-play by play

They buy it to, you know, play football. Perhaps they need a fashion design video game for you guys to buy. I bet one of the many Barbie games has that as at least a mini-game.

I think such attention to detail in so many areas is part of what makes these boards so great. You find out things you never would have known otherwise. However, IMHO, some things just don't really matter...

I think that's what 655321 was saying. I don't know for sure. I had to consult the Dick-to-English dictionary so it may not be a literal translation.

It's just an observation I had. They also didn't have the red/white uniforms for the cards, too, just red/red. I think madden is still a great and addicting game. And anyways, isn't this whole uniform website based on details?

mav23.gif

They should let we the people, who know every aspect of the NFL teams uni's to help the graphics guys get everything right... Just imagine a perfect madden *sigh*

/Crazy Man Who Lives In Woods

That'sa dumbest ole' thing I ever done heard! Next your gonna be wanting proof of Samsquatches!

/End Crazy Man Who Lives In Woods

I know that people buy it for the gameplay, but these are details that can be fixed easily. The white rams pants is just a sign of laziness. Those little things bother me, and with madden now nfl exclusive, they should get those details hammered out instead of worrying about what crappy music to put on the soundtrack.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived